“This place has good egg drop soup etc ”
Review of Lucky Garden

Lucky Garden
Ranked #324 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I have been here a few times and the rice, beef and mixed vegetables is wonderful! How can I say this? One of my favorite Chinese places!

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Reasonably good Chinese find at very good prices. Convienently located in the Publix shopping make this a easy place to visit, as I do often.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Very fast and convenient. Won ton soup is good. Fried rice is also good. Food is hot and ready to go.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Good tasting Chinese food. Nothing phenomenal but fine for when you're in the mood for some quick Chinese carryout.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Since I've moved to the island, I have tried a couple of times Lucky Garden and I'm never happy with it.
The spring rolls have no filling, the vegetables taste like oil, they charge for half an ounce of house mustard without letting me know there would be a fee. Also, I made sure to ask for sweet and sour sauce and they sent me duck sauce packets. NOT THE SAME.
The prices are different than listed.
The best place locally is EASILY Green Tea Chinese. They don't deliver, but I'm just gonna have to get over that convenience for a decent price and getting what I ask for that isn't greasy. Seriously, I ordered mixed veggies and my whole mouth is coated in some nasty oil.
My error for trying them again.
Oh, and the delivery person spoke under his breath about the tip I gave him. I'm so done with this place!