1,051 results
All reviews egypt room the key west suite amelia earhart bed and breakfast steam shower livingstone room quiet street breakfast was delicious flagler college b bs other guests within walking distance wonderful hosts beer and wine private balcony front porch each morning
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Every time my husband and I travel to St. Augustine we stay at a different B&B. So far we have been disappointed until now. At Journeys End was by far the nicest, cleanest, and most hospital B&B. Tim and John really know what their doing to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. One of the few B&B's with onsite parking! Everything is in walking distance so you don't have to get in your car. Breakfast was one of the best too! I truly cannot express enough what a fantastic B&B this is. We will not stay anywhere else but At Journeys End!

Room tip: We stayed in one of the smallest room and cheapest room due to last minute trip and it was perfect!
2  Thank Farrahbarnes
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I couldn't have been happier with the experience! Here are the reasons I'll stay here again;
Free beer/wine/soda/treats anytime you want them
Delicious homemade gourmet breakfast every morning
Great location
Very clean
Perfect price point
Tim and John are great hosts

1  Thank Vincent M
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The friendliest inn keepers we have ever stayed with. Great location, very charming.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful stay in the Egypt room. We enjoyed the close walk to the downtown shops/restaurants and loved watching the carriages ride by as we enjoyed wine from our private balcony. We hope to be back again soon!

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I very much enjoyed our weekend getaway at this great B and B. Great hospitality, very clean, and delicious breakfast. Thank you to both John and Tim for making our stay so comfortable. We look forward to returning in the future.

Date of stay: May 2012