US$120
Hampton.com
US$99
US$169
US$152
Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$135
AscendHotels
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$147
US$139
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
US$88
US$70
1,010 results
All reviewsegypt roomthe key west suiteamelia earhartbed and breakfaststeam showerlivingstone roomquiet streetbreakfast was deliciousflagler collegeb bsother guestscomplimentary beerwonderful hostswithin walking distanceprivate balconyfront porcheach morning
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I slipped away for one night and chose At Journey's End based on the amazing reviews on Trip advisor. We walked in and immediately felt comfortable and at home. We chose the Egypt room because drinking wine on the balcony was so appealing. The bed, the snuggly bed linens, the furnishings, the hosts, the housekeeper, the breakfast-all combined for a perfect stay. Even though we were away for less than 24 hours, something about At Journey's End & St. Augustine made us feel like we'd truly had a vacation. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

On their website it is stated: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! This is so true! The hosts Tim and John and their great staff made our stay in St. Augustine absolutely wonderful. The main reason for us to return to St. Augustine is that we could have a chance to stay at the At Journey's End again. The China room we stayed was cozy with comfortable bed and soft linens. We enjoyed their beautiful garden and porch. It was a great place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine which was provided by the hosts. Thank you again, Tim & John! We will return for sure! M & L

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just came back from two days at the inn. We stayed in the safari room that had a big porch to relax on. The bed was high off the ground and very comfy with lots of pillows. I appreciated that Tim tried so hard to deal with my food allergies. He even went out to buy gluten free mixes that he hoped I could have. My food looked just as pretty as everyone elses. I was impressed that every afternoon/ evening there were snacks to have with beverages ( sodas, wines, port, sherry, teas etc). The inn is in walking distance to everything. Since I needed gluten free restaurants he pointed me in that direction with lots of success. The only thing I will say is if you are going to be early or late you need to let them know since they take a lot of pride in running the inn well and want your experience to be perfect. Be specific in your needs ahead of time. We will come back there again probably with our dog. They do have one room that you can get if you have a dog and it isn't booked.

Room Tip: safari rm has an outside porch-
1  Thank chbz54
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We jus returned from a great weekend At Journeys End. We stayed in the Egypt room and were well satisfied. The Hosts were very helpful and friendly. Many good suggestions. If you are looking for a clean quiet place to stay then At Journeys End is the perfect choice.

Breakfast was very good, plenty of refreshments and there were always cakes and cookies.

I would most definitely return and stay with them again.

Room Tip: The Egypt room with its private balcony
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I decided to take a one night get-a-way for her birthday and go to St. Augustine. We had stayed at a couple of other B&B's in the past and I saw At Journey's End on TripAdvisor! I have to say that we were very impressed! Tim was very gracious and he's a great cook! The breakfast was delicious, and the accommodations were great! Our room was clean and neat, the bed extremely comfortable and the linens were devine! We enjoyed complimentary beverages including wine or beer 24/7, and there were delicious fresh baked cookies and other goodies to much on during the day! I will definitely return to At Journey's End on our next trip to St. Augustine! We had a great time!

2  Thank Paulcar