1,038 results
All reviews egypt room the key west suite amelia earhart bed and breakfast steam shower breakfast was delicious quiet street b bs other guests complimentary beer within walking distance private balcony front porch each morning a wonderful stay home away from home new owners
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

The inn is very comfortable, the staff pleasant and the room has quality fittings. The location is excellent - you can park your car and forget it during your stay. Everything is within walking distance. This has to be a major feature.
We had the smallest room, the Charles Lindbergh, however it was very comfortable and roomier than expected. Quality fittings, linen and great shower pressure.
There is all day tea and coffee and sweet cakes or biscuits to accompany. The fridge is stocked with beer, sodas and white wine. There is no red wine or savoury snacks available which was disappointing. However, the biggest disappointment of our stay was the underwhelming breakfasts. Turkey and pulled pork dishes for breakfast aren’t the norm and David, the chef, would be better off sticking to standard egg dishes for breakfasts. Both ‘meat breakfast’ days, all the guests left most of their breakfasts untouched. That should speak volumes.
Apart from the breakfasts, can highly recommend Tim and his establishment.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AJEBnB, Owner at At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello AJE Guest.... I want to start off by thanking you for taking the time to share your review here. My husband Mike and myself (Robin) are the new Innkeepers here at AJE. I am slowly reading and responding to all previously written reviews. We took over at the end of August 2018 and have been blessed with wonderful guests (new and returning). We hope to continue providing our guests with the same great experiences that you have expressed... while adding a few additional new ones. We continue to offer complimentary wines, sodas and fresh baked goods as in the past. I am an accomplished home chef and have put my own spin on some classic AJE favorites, while leaving some just as they are, and of course, introducing some of my own tried and true recipes. You'll notice some changes in our garden, as I am a landscaper as well. My husband Mike and I have both previously been in the hospitality industry, and now being B&B owners, has been a dream come true for the both of us. We hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I’m not a fan of B&B but Tim, Chef David and the staff changed my mind. Pleasant, clean, homey and amazing breakfast. This is a must for anyone considering a B&B.
Also kid friendly and flexible check in.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Took my mother up to St. Augustine for her birthday weekend and picked this cute gem to stay at. From the minute you walk in you feel welcome, the whole staff is so warm and friendly! We stayed in the Dr. Livingstone room and it was so clean, safari-like decorated, and surprisingly had a high tech looking steam shower which was amazing! Most of the attractions for St, Augustine are walking distance away, so convenient! Can't say enough about the delicious breakfasts, David is an amazing chef! Also, in the morning we were going to leave for check out, we were leaving before breakfast was going to be served and Tim was so nice to arrange for breakfast to be served earlier to my mother and I before we left on our drive back! I strongly recommend staying at this beautiful B&B, you will love it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed November 4, 2017

We stayed for a weekend get away and this was our first time in the area. We were close to everything, the property was kept immaculately. The rooms and common areas were spotless and well maintained. The morning staff were genuinely friendly and accomodating. Will most definitely recommend this B&B if you are coming to St Augustine.

Room Tip: The "Egypt" room has a big beautiful private porch to enjoy, and the Key West room is large and roomy for extra guests
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this B&B! Owner Tim made us feel at home. Rooms are amazing - we had Key West Suite - it was soooo nice! Walking distance to old town St Augustine and trolleys. Chef David's breakfasts are beyond amazing gourmet! This is a must stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends