1,982 results
All reviews great location bayfront room bay front valet parking is per day bridge of lions balcony room old town overlooking the bay beautiful hotel park your car casa monica flagler college happy hour augustine fort bellman
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I booked the two queen bed through an app. I booked the two queen bed room for my son for one night because he could not check into his dorm that night. There was blood on both sheets on both beds! When I checked him out the next morning I was told one of the blood stains was fresh so there was nothing they could do! I showed her he was not bleeding. How about the other bed with the “dried” blood stains? They gave me a $30 credit for breakfast next time I am in town. I was extremely disgusted by their LACK of concern!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Gablutang
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Gablutang,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had and we hope that you consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Hotel is in a great location. Hotel staff were super helpful and friendly. I will stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel . St Augustine is a beautiful place and I hope to return there again

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear R7053EDkeving,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Excellent service and the location is perfect. Close to everything and views from room were wonderful. Staff was warm and welcoming. Lounge and bar area was relaxing and fun. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina M
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear ginaraedalley,

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Room I reserved was not available to me and family (never was). Location, location, location was why I reserved it in the first place. I am upset about the lack of professionalism in the Hilton reservation staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear E6560C0charlesl,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have had, we do hope that we you consider giving us another try.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

This hotel is located in the historic district and is in walking distance to everything. We parked our car and did not need it until it was time to leave. The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. Our room was ready early which was a pleasant surprise. I really like the room - modern and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in St. Augustine.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear Deborah P,