1,103 results
All reviews full kitchen town home honeymoon suite historic district living room standard room old jail chain hotels red train across the street rooms are small parking spot stay there again fountain of youth old florida a great place to stay king bed
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here on recommendation of a friend, and are very glad we did. Our group had 3 rooms at this pet friendly motel. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated.Room rates were comparable to chain motels in the area. The staff was very nice. My room had 1 queen bed, just a shower in the bathroom, a microwave and a fridge, direct tv and free wifi. The one story rooms were very quiet, even with dogs in most rooms. They also have larger rooms across the street. The only "complaint" is that the hot water took a very long time to kick in, but was just right once it did. The hotel is a short drive from the historic district. We plan to stay here on our next visit.

Room tip: "Motel" rooms seemed alike and were great. they advertise town homes across the street. I saw them from the outside and they looked nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I don’t even know where to begin…With the more than warm welcome we received when we checked in? With the ultra clean room that I could actually walk around in my white socks? With the location? With the room amenities (including free WIFI)? Every thing was so perfect!
When the office manager (not sure of her actual title) found out my 12 y/o and I were in St. Augustine for a mother daughter weekend to celebrate her birthday, she showed up at our door with a gift for my daughter! I have stayed in over 100 hotels and I have never been as overwhelmingly pleased as I was with The Cozy Inn. We will only stay at The Cozy Inn when we visit St. Augustine in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed a weekend in St. Augustine. Every second spent in the Cozy Inn was a delight. We reserved a townhouse room at a very reasonable rate for the area. The downstairs section featured a comfortable living room with a fully furnished kitchen (utensils, dinnerware, pots, pans) and everything else needed if you want to cook up some breakfast or lunch for the family. Upstairs boasted a comfortable king-size bed with more pillows than any child's fort could want. The staff was extremely helpful, even offering to expedite the preparation of our room so we could check in early. While the walk to the historic district was a solid half-hour, we were so well rested it didn't matter. The next time we return to St. Augustine, reserving a room at the Cozy Inn will be the first thing on our checklist.

Room tip: Roomy townhouses are well worth the extra $$.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randall S
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The staff is very friendly and eager to let you know all the good things to see and do in St Augustine. The room efficiencies are very well equipped. The hotel is within walking distance of the historic district. We will be coming back!

Room tip: The room rates are lower Sunday thru Thursday.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sctmster
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Cozy Inn was fantastic in every respect! I was travelling solo and stayed in one of the two-story condos. The place was spotless, by far the cleanest hotel/motel I've ever been in. The decor was very pleasing; the couches, chairs, and big screen TVs were perfect. There were many thoughtful and well-placed ammentities, and the kitchen was more than adequately stocked. I had a good night's sleep in a wonderful bed. The front office staff was very friendly, helpful, and dedicated to making my stay as pleasant as possible. The Inn's location was perfect as it is very close to the main tourist attractions and beaches. I will definitely return! Deb B Charleston, SC

• Trip type: Travelled solo