“Amazing atmosphere and even better service! ”

The Cellar Upstairs Wines
Ranked #59 of 644 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Fun to be had by all on the rooftop! We were there on a Friday nights dinner there was live music that really got the crowd going. The dance floor was hopping and music was Great!
Our server was Ashley and she was AMAZING!!! She was attentive and funny. We never had to wait or even ask for anything. She was actually the best server we’ve had in a long time. We had such a good time outside on the roof top and even better inside when the band arrived. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 31, 2018

I have been here before, and apart from the winery itself, which is absolutely brilliant, and there is plenty to buy to enjoy later... The weekend revelries on the 'roof' are to behold. There is always a group or soloist playing jazz in one way or another. A pitcher of Sangria either red or white is a wonderful way of meeting, chatting and enjoying the food and company you sit with. It is the most relaxing way of enjoying the surrounding area and the ambience of the 'Cellar Upstairs'. It's one of my favourite places in St Augustine and it's just what I need when I want to relax - Brilliant !!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Whether doing the whole tour, or just stopping by for wine and small bites, this is a great way to spend a couple of hours!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I love going to the "Winery" as we call it to sit on the rooftop and indulge in some Tropical Sangria. They have good eats too! The music is always great. I'd recommend going on a Friday or Saturday night, however it will never be a let down. Always great service, drinks, and food. Say hi to Brittany while you're there! She's my friend's hairstylist and also our favorite server. She's very attentive and upbeat. Great atmosphere and view from the rooftop. There is a full bar outside too, so whether you prefer a quiet place inside at a table or to sit at a high top outside, or at the bar, there is a place for you! A must see while in Saint Augustine.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Our server was Brittany and she was great! She was knowledgeable and friendly, very accommodating. The music was a good mix of songs including some newer songs that are popular. The beer cheese and pretzels are good, my favorite, and the sangria is to die for! We will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: March 2018