Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mary R

Incredible Service and People

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 17, 2024
Just back from St.Augustine last night after a beautiful and fun weekend to celebrate best friend’s daughter’s wedding. The lobby seems to have already undergone renovation and the rooms are slated to be next. Rooms are definitely dated but very clean.
What struck us the most was the incredible kindness of the staff. It is always nice to be welcomed nicely and they did that with champagne and smiles but they also texted daily to check how our stay was going. Any inquiries I had in return were answered immediately. We ate a few meals at the bar and the staff there was wonderful, even greeting us by name when they saw us in other areas of the hotel. On the day of the wedding, I broke the heel of my shoe. ( Side note, do not wear very high, thin heels in St. Augustine! The old streets will do a job on them.) We returned to our room before the reception and I texted the concierge with my problem. They immediately sent contact information for a few local shoe repair places but they were discovered to be closed. When I let them know those businesses were closed. a gentleman named Steven came to our room with some possible remedies. We were VERY impressed. He helped to fix my shoe temporarily so I could at least wear them to the reception. They went out of their way to help us and we were blown away!
The kindness of the staff and beauty of St. Augustine made up for the dated rooms. I’m sure that once this hotel is fully renovated, it will be perfect!
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Wear shoes that are comfortable and stable for walking on cobblestones!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    C$195
6.2 km from Casa Monica Resort & Spa
View more hotels in St. Augustine
2,593 results
All reviews beautiful hotel valet parking costa brava flagler college premium room beach club lightner museum lobby bar per day luxury hotel valet staff hotel restaurant perfect location within walking distance pool area is hotel in st george street
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2024

Geno was a helpful valet, I came in Saturday morning for breakfast, he provided friendly and speedy service. Would return because of him and the valet staff. The food at the restaurant was okay, but the service from the valet staff was above and beyond.

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2024

Absolutely love this hotel! Luis at the front desk, checked me in and was very helpful and sweet and getting me an upgraded room, we had McKenzie the valet girl assist us with our luggage and show us where to go around town. They recommended a bunch of good restaurants!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2024

We didn't stay at the hotel, but stopped here for dinner and a drink. What a beautiful building, lobby, and restaurant! They don't build buildings like this any more. The food was awesome. We shared the truffle fries with a ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. Service was very good, but a bit slow because it was quite busy. Christiana did a great job keeping our glasses full. Parking was simple and with validation from the restaurant only cost $5. Jakin retrieved our car quickly and with a smile.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2024 via mobile

I met 3 people who consistently impressed me. Our valet never said no. He catered to road-weary requests, and our great experiences started by the door. At the check-in desk, we were offered Champagne, and that hit the spot setting the tone for a relaxing stay.

I met a concierge by the name of John Hoot, who imparted to us a complete list of his recommended places to eat, which included the chop house in the hotel. We tried a few of his recommendations, and he was spot on.

Narnia at the front desk exemplifies what to expect of Marriot Kessler level service means. Always smiling, charming, and helpful.

My room had a great view, and it was very clean and stocked. Our bed was comfortable.

Great job, Casa Monica. We will be back every year.

Room tip: The EV charger there is compatible with Tesla but js not a Tesla charger. The outlet mall has a super charger 15mins away.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2024

talk about being in the center of St Augustine you cannot ask for anything better - the atmosphere was of old st Augustine with a Starbucks for my enjoyment. I was surrounded by restaurants to eat at. The Valet Makensie was exceptional and made my visit a pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled with family