We stayed here for one night on our way across the USA. We stay mostly in Comfort Inns, Quality Inns, Comfort Suites - and this one was BY FAR the WORST! The beds were old and SO uncomfortable. There was a board sticking out about 2 inches into the space between the beds. It came from under the box springs. It was DANGEROUS and I scraped my leg on it. Walls were paper thin. The person next door sneezes and you hear it all... The whole place is just worn out. For such a beautiful city, this was a huge disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located Across from Beautiful St. Augustine Beach, Has nice Wooden Board walk to the beach from hotel, NO OCEAN VEIW FROM Room & HOTEL. Old town trolly tour pick up everyhour. Free full HOT Breakfast, Free HBO, free highspeed wifi thruout the hotel. 32" FLAT SCREEN HD TV, Hair Dryer, Iron and Board, In room Coffee Maker, full length mirror, night light, Out Door Pool & Hot Tub. Hotel is 100% non smoking, with designated smoke area. Pet Friendly rooms available with pet verified , $20.00 charge per pet per night. Historic Downtown 4 miles from hotel, Choice of nice restaurants within 1 mile area. Oldest Light House 1 mile from hotel. Daytona 45 miles, Orlando Theame Park 100 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Comfort Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Inn