Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$95
Agoda.comUS$95
TripadvisorUS$95
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$95
1,592 results
All reviews continental breakfast room was clean yogurt would stay here again king room close to downtown historic district coffee maker across the street old city jaybird motel lobby augustine cvs flagler trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2021 via mobile

The Flagler Inn is one the hotels on highway 1 going into St. Augustine. It’s cheaper than the hotels in the more touristic part of town and they are doing renovation on the rooms which are spacious. Fortunately it’s not too loud considering it is just off the highway. However it’s not close to the beach and a car (or Uber) would be required to visit the tourist sites.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bg564
General Manager, General Manager at The Flagler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is great to see that you found our accommodations to be quiet and spacious and we trust you liked our friendly guest service. Please come back and see us again when you are next in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at St. Augustine staying at Flagler Inn. The room was completely updated and much larger than we expected. No HOT water in shower. Very nice area and close to the Downtown area and nice to catch the Trolley.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at The Flagler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2021

Dear John,
Your positive rating of The Flagler Inn is much appreciated! We're happy catching the trolley was so easy and it sounds like you had fun exploring our nearby downtown area. Although your shower could have been better, it's great that our spacious, updated accommodations exceeded your expectations. We're delighted to have helped make your wife's birthday special and we hope to be a part of more celebrations to come!

Reviewed April 27, 2021

Everyone was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and nice. It is an older motel - so if you are expecting the Ritz - that it is not. But it was clean, the air worked great, and the staff was very accommodating. I have stayed in Hilton's, Hyatt's and Embassy Suites that were disgusting - so when reasonable I would prefer to stay in an independent instead. It was in a great location, easy to get to everything. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2021
General Manager, General Manager at The Flagler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2021

Dear Liza,
It's fantastic you had a wonderful stay with us at The Flagler Inn. We're delighted you enjoyed our clean accommodations and phenomenal service. Our team trusts you had a memorable time exploring the city. It would be our pleasure to serve you again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 26, 2021

I was so disappointed in this hotel in every kind of way. I had to go to a funeral so I had to select a room. I thought I got a great deal because the the reviews were so good but I was hasten because I use stay at major chain hotel. I was praying but I deep feeling it would suck and they didn't disappoint.
First there was only one lobby attendant at all time. When I arrive she was gone from the desk so I had to wait. She came back gave me the keys. I walked in the room and was upset.

I can tell that they had done some cheap Reno but I could let that go. What I was pissed about was the level of uncleanness of the room. The air conditioning hasn't been clean in years so the room has a moldy smell. The desk chair were dirty. The toilet still had crap on it.

I went to call the front desk but couldn't find the front desk number since the place didn't have a phone menu.
They don't clean your room because of "cov" but I believe it because they are cheap. They told me to place my dirty towels outside and they get me new one but they didn't. When I ask the cleaning lady she said they didn't have any that I must speak to the front desk. When in the hell have you heard of cleaning lady who didn't have clean towels.

The front desk close at 11 and if you need help you have call. I can go on and on about how crappy this hotel is. If you want a cheap room then book but don't expect to much.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Javaris,
Firstly, we're very sorry for your loss and we wish that a happier circumstance had brought you our way.
It's unfortunate to learn we were unable to meet your expectations. We apologize for any lapse in service, as well as the concerns in your room. Though this is not typical of the feedback we receive, your report will be discussed with our team to ensure our high standards are upheld moving forward.
Please consider allowing us a second chance to deliver the comfortable experience we're known for.

Reviewed April 23, 2021 via mobile

Stayed for one night; upon check-in (5:00pm), the clerk was unable to correct my reservation to acknowledge my AAA discount. She fumbled around, answering the phone in the middle of our transaction to help the caller, while ignoring me. She didn’t have the wherewithal to call her manager for assistance.
In the morning at checkout, the clerk did not say good morning or acknowledge me in any way other to ask if I wanted a receipt. Very poor manners, especially for someone in the hospitality industry. In addition, our t.v. was unplugged at the power strip, while plugging it back in, I noticed there was garbage behind the dresser. Also, hair and an ant in the bed! Gross. Whether poor hiring practices or training, this place leaves a lot to be desired.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at The Flagler Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2021

Thank you for notifying us of your recent experience. Providing exceptional service, as well as a clean and comfortable stay, are our top priorities. We're disappointed to hear your feedback, and we'll discuss your report with our team to ensure these issues will be resolved. Thanks for the opportunity to host you, and please consider allowing us a second chance to impress you.