See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2018

It looks nothing like the pictures. It is run downed, nasty and smells horrible. The towels and sheets were so dingy and stained. I would get a headache every day and then when I would leave my headache would go away. When I would come back to the room my head would ache again. I checked out a day early because of all this. DO NOT STAY THERE until they make some drastic changes.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Arrived on a rainy day so no walking. This area is in heart of Historic area and on a nice day would be nice. Clear view to Ocean outlet and plenty of sail boats. Walk across street to nice restaurant for dinner at Black Fly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

So I didn't expect much and received even less. Thrifty is one thing but out and out cheap is another. This place doesn't even offer housekeeping. Even though it was 100+ degrees with the heat index the day we checked in the AC was off when we arrived. It took over 3 hours to cool off the room. The furnishings were beyond worn. We spend a weekend or 2 in St Augustine every year and will not return here. When I told the owner that the Wi-Fi does not work he said I have to stand outside to get Wi-Fi

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelingRunners
Reviewed May 8, 2017

This is the worst hotel ever. The place is falling apart. The owner is rude and offensive even hitting on my girlfriend. The carpets are so dirty that you take a shower and walk to the bed and your feet are black!! Mold in the AC, flies in the ice machine. Hookers and drug attics. you cold see through the lock on the door. the towel holders fell off the wall, the picture and headboard fell off the wall. The TVs are from the 1980s and the remotes do not even work the vol or turn on the TV. The health department needs to shut this sleazy place down.

Room Tip: Nasty place
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Martin H
Reviewed December 14, 2016

The first room the key did not work after the first time. He tried to put us in another room filled with smoke. So it took 3 tries to get a somewhat clean room with a functional key. Checked my credit card statement today, was charged twice. I tried to call and they are saying it was only charged once so my credit card is wrong.

Thankfully my credit card company will put a stop on the charge for me.

Location is convenient, but plenty of headaches with this joke of a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple