“Dinner”

Nalu's Tropical Takeout
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

2nd year in a row we visited Nalu's! Awesome food and is a must stop to get something to eat while in St. Augustine!

Reviewed March 9, 2017

We discovered this ALOHA HEAVEN on our last trip and literally drove right from the airport to the Nalus Taco Truck.

Service is A+++++.

Tacos are fresh pockets o' fish with great guac and salsa (I prefer the green)

We tried the Poke for the first time (wont be the last!!!))

LOVE THIS PLACE FOR FLAVOR FRESHNESS AND FUN!

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Curiosity got the best of me and dropped in to check the menu. Glad I did. Not a brick and mortar structure but well worth a visit. Nice menu includes burgers, tacos, burritos, various sandwiches and libations. The Baja Shrimp Taco with beans & rice was a nice light lunch and the price was reasonable. Friendly staff and a nice lite patio to dine Al Fresco.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

BEST meal in St. Augustine BY FAR!

My nephew goes to school here which was the best reason to make a trek over to the beach for some fun.

He said...um...do you like Taco's? Cuz if you do I'm 'bout to blow your socks off. Well, I DO LOVE TACO'S KIND SIR!

ON his recommendation I ordered the Baja Shrimp Tacos. He ordered the same but he also asked if it might be OK if he got a whole second order to take home (dorm food forces the brave not to be shy, ha ha) So he also got an order of the Baja FISH Tacos to take back for later.

The shrimp was cooked perfectly...to the point of sweet tenderness, with a tasty sauce. What I liked best about the tacos was the use of cabbage instead of lettuce...that sealed the deal for me.

The rice and beans were great as well.

I got the half order and that was more than enough for me...college man polished off the full order, no probs.

The guys behind the counter were happy and fun.

Most excellent food! I'm goin' for the Poke next time, fo sho!

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Perfect spot for a bite to eat after a day out on the beach or a day out on the boat! Located at the Surf Station. Locally owned and operated.