“Fish Tacos were good”

Nalu's Tropical Takeout
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I decided to try Nalu's after work. A coworker had gone there for lunch and brought back an appetizing dish. I ordered the Fish Tacos with beans and rice. I added some Siracha sauce. The meal was fresh and very tasty. The meal was enjoyable and I would return to try another meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Found this great food truck on the way to St.Augustine and had some really good baja style fish and shrimp tacos as well as a veggie alternative. Well worth the stop!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Have been stopping by this local food truck since it opened many many years ago! Have never been disappointed. It is great for grabbing a good casual bite like those of us that live here do! Enjoy one of the outside tables or I may suggest a trip thru Anastasia State Park or grab a table at lighthouse park (this one is free)to enjoy the food. You also have shopping in the Surf Station or Girl Next Store while you wait. My favorite is Baja fish tacos but honestly all the tacos and burritos are consistently good!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

They have great fish burritos, tacos, even sushi grade tuna platter that's delish! Platters served with choice of rice and beans (my fav) or chips and salsa. You can get an extra Baja Sauce, and it's the bomb! I luv St Augustine Pier right. They use creative surf lingo in their menu. It's not just another good truck!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Simply delicious! Excellent fresh quality, excellent service, best food truck anywhere!!
Discovered years ago while camping at Anastasia State Park (wonderful place!), we look so forward to their tacos on each and every visit to the St. Augustine or Jacksonville areas (worth the drive!).
Their Baja Fish (or shrimp) Tacos were the first really good fish tacos we'd ever tasted. And now the standard by which we measure all fish tacos (few compare, according to our taste buds).
Their tuna shashimi selections are very good, too, as are their other taco choices. Tuna poke bowl was overflowing with fresh tuna.
We could honestly eat here Every Day! Highly Recommend - Do Not Miss this place!!