“A necessary breakfast stop”
Review of Little Margie's

Little Margie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

It's the cutest little breakfast spot where the local old man gang is lined up drinking coffee and everyone is friendly. We have to stop here every time we visit St. Augustine. The food is pretty good and it's too cute to not go

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 14, 2017

The food was good, but there is VERY little seating and parking. We ordered everything omelettes and they were pretty good!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We went here for supper one night of our vacation and the food was amazing! So good went back for breakfast. The staff is incredible and ask about the cucumber water, yum. Price is reasonable and atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Ducked in here to get out of the sun after spending a few hours on the beach.. man what a great find. The places is small and you might miss it or look right past it but you would be missing out if you did. It is a small "seafood shack" that appears to be local. I took my family of four.. I got a cold beer (many to choose from) while the kids and wife got soft drinks. The service was excellent, I can't express how accomodating our waiter was.. He had an actual big box of crayolas and some notebook paper for our kids to doodle on while we waited on our food to be prepared. (I am not certain but I think the owner is also the cook and works the kitchen by himself or without much help.) The food came out very quickly and prepared perfectly. We had an assortment of food and everything was made fresh and to order. I had the best jerk fish tacos I've ever had and my wife had an awesome chicken wrap. The kids meal consisted of fresh mahi fingers and fries. I'll surely be going back and hope that you try this place as well.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Went there for breakfast this morning. Food was great, especially the fried potatoes and sausage. Great service and cool atmosphere.