“Great Place Not Far in the Sticks!”
Review of Murphys Manor

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Murphys Manor
Ranked #52 of 123 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 December 2012

..and yes, I live in this area, otherwise known as The Manor. We love Murphys! However, they have officially changed the name to Manor Bar & Grill. I'm still calling it Murphy's. Good Food, Bar Area with Pool Tables and Darts, and usually great service. My Family has eaten here at least two dozen times for breakfast, lunch & dinner. We have dined-in and had food delivered to our home. They have 2 great servers and both are friendly and get you what you need. Management is great. Nice selection of beer beverages. Best French Dip that I've had in a long time. I rarely get anything other than that. I've had several of their Subs and they are good. Spaghetti is a hit with the wee one. Chicken Wings are not best in town, but they are good. Affordable prices for the quality and quantity of food.