Stayed here for one night while doing some work in the area. Didn't care for it. It was clean but it has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel with cinder block walls and real keys to the room. The couple next door to fought all night and the bed was not comfortable. The staff was friendly but I just expect more when you crack the $90 per night barrier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently updated, queen and king beds, non-smoking, outdoor swimming pool, grills, conference room, kitchenettes and regular rooms. Family environment. No pets please. Non smoking rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Buccaneer Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneer Hotel St. George Island
- Buccaneer Hotel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer Motel Saint George Island
- Buccaneer St George Island