“Good Asian food while you're on Pine Island”
Review of China Garden III

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Garden III
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 20, 2017

Everything we've eaten from China Garden has been really good, with generous portion sizes and very fair prices. Their House Special lo mein is delicious.
It's primarily a takeout place, not a place where you'll want to go out to eat, mainly because of the lack of atmosphere. So, not a place for a date or a special night out.
The person working the counter when we went in recently was probably one of the least friendly restaurant people I've encountered in a very long time. No big deal, since we were just getting takeout. We didn't find out until we got home that one of the items wasn't what we had ordered. Again, not a problem, because it was very good (although I imagine some might be annoyed by expecting one thing and having to eat another).
Our food was ready pretty quickly after placing our order, maybe 10 minutes. Good job on that.
Overall, I don't hesitate to recommend China Garden. I think their food is better than at the nearest competitor in Cape Coral.

One tip: Check their web site menu before you go. You might want to place your order through the web site, where it seems some of the prices are lower than on the in-house menu.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in Bokeelia! Generous portions and great prices too. Lo Mein is great, Fried rice good, Mai Fun is delicious!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

I love the fresh vegetables, rice and chicken/pork entrees, and this place is always ready to cook fresh and package up to take out or eat in.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2016

The dining room is small and this is mainly a take out place. The food is plentiful and really good. I usually get General Tso's combo which I usually can't eat it all. There are plenty of items on the menu to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Got carry out one night and found food very acceptable. Won't knock your socks off but really good. I eat chinese 2 to 3 times a week and will return in the future

Date of visit: April 2016