“great sandwich shop”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 18, 2018

we return every year! Still the same great place for a easy café sandwich or carry out. I truly appreciated them staying open a few minutes before closing time. I had been shopping all day north of the beach in Largo. Everyone was hungry we decided to grab sandwiches for dinner. I called ahead and asked if it were possible to pick up about 7:00 or a few minutes later. YES was the very positive response. Traffic got heavy and I got stuck by a bridge opening. Called to say I now would be 5 or 10 minutes late. Still the response was YES! They would keep one of the sandwich presses hot while doing cleanup. Bottom line we got freshly made sandwiches and a customer for life. Nice people. So glad we fond this spot. I LOVE The CUBAN!!

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

So glad I found this place. Their cubano is great. Try their homemade tamarind juice too! Next time I’ll try the tamarind margarita :)

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This deli is tucked into an assuming little strip mall. What is in store for you is one of the best Cuban sandwiches you will ever have! Nice menu with a Mexican twist and very friendly and accommodating service.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Has to be Florida’s best. My daughter had El Barracuda which was also delicious. Nothing can compare to the Cubana!! The coleslaw was also very good.
Place is neat and clean. You can eat in or take out.

Don’t leave without trying the plantains.

You just gotta go here!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Been going here consistently for over a year and never disappointed. Small, family run business. Mom (Maria) does the cooking, and Dad helps out. They've moved to their second location in Seminole but the food on the beach remains great!. If you are looking for fancy, romantic, candle-lit dinner this is NOT the place for you. But if you want real, delicious, home-made food then this is THE place for you. Excellent cuban sandwich, other sandwiches, "baracuda bowl", mojo pork specials, etc. I've tried them all and each is great (I am particularly fond of ANYTHING with Maria's mojo pork). Frozen margarita's are available at 2 for $6 - best price on the beach. At times they also have Maria's tasty home-made desserts - save room for these!