Three of my girlfiends and I traveled to St Pete for a long weekend. I had stayed at Bayview the previous year and had a fabulous trip. We typically stay at the Bon Aire but it was booked for the dates we needed. The Bayview is located directly behind the Bon Aire on the bay and is a super short walk across the street for a cheeseburger and pina colada at Sandbar Bills. The rooms at Bayview are well-appointed with everything you need in the kitchen to strike up a sandwich or in our case a full steak dinner. Clean rooms, easy parking (don't be fooled by the parking at the front of the building--more on the side) and the perfect location to walk to restaurants, bars and the beach. The deck area is expansive and set up for fishing, crabbing or lounging poolside. Small pool but never have I seen it crowded...a pleasant change from the pools on the beach that are overrun with kids. We used the grills to grill steaks, potatoes and bread and had a lovely, private dinner out on the picnic table one evening. There is no way we could have gotten grill access, much less a table at the other resorts. The complementary happy hour every day and access to Plaza Resort is an added bonus, which we never got around to because we were enjoying Bayview so much! Every one of our questions or requests were addressed in a timely manner by either Adam, the onsite manager or Robert, the general manager. Professional, courteous and responsive--exactly what you want at a resort! Their customer service was better than some I have experienced at much more expensive resorts on the beach...kudos to Bayview and staff! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated this year, Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort is an award-winning European-style boutique waterfront resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. You can enjoy morning sunrises over the sparkling bay and then end your day with a breathtaking sunset on the beach, which is only 200 feet away. Bayview Plaza is small by design and is great for couples and families wanting to relax in an intimate resort. All rooms are spacious studio apartments with kitchenettes, some of which also have balconies with a full view of the bay. Best of all, we have NO surprise resort fees. Enjoy everything the Bayview Plaza has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier, great for fishing or docking your boat. The fish are plentiful and often you'll find yourself staring at one of Florida's amazing creatures like the manatees and dolphins that frequent our resort. The pool also directly overlooks the Boca Ciega Bay and is perfect for cooling off while you soak up the sun. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2002. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, and has a friendly staff ready to assist you with your authentic Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as Greenleaders Gold Award from TripAdvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Plaza Beach Resorts are directly in the center of the island. Everything is within walking distance: the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. The front desk staff is more than happy to help you find the many activities also available on the beach such as deep sea fishing, parasailing, jet skiing, dolphin cruises, sunset cruises and ferries available to visit the nearby islands. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney, Universal, and other Orlando theme parks. Try us and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. As a guest of the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel including the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE beach chairs, FREE Beach Towels, FREE Parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida