“Awesome all you can eat snow crab legs.”
Review of The Oyster Shucker

The Oyster Shucker
Ranked #48 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$14 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Oyster Shucker, your neighbor hood bar and grille offers a dining experience and atmosphere like none other. We offer a comfortable dining room with great waterfront views and amazing sunsets. The Oyster Shucker boasts a full bar, a comfortable banquet room and delicious salad bar, making it perfect for wedding rehearsals dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, or company events.
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We have come to St. Pete Beach for the past 12 years and have tried a variety of restaurants in the area. Somehow we overlooked The Oyster Shucker for all those years ( our mistake ) When I saw they had all you can eat crab legs 7 days a week, we made sure to set aside a day and check it out. Wow, what a surprising find. Do not let the outward appearance make you shy away. It's a typical beach design outside, but not so typical inside.The restaurant was extremely clean, the service was prompt, the first order of crab legs came out within minutes, and the best part was you never had to wait, or chase down a server for more legs. They had servers walking around consistently with hot, fresh bowls of legs and gave you as many as you wanted each time. At $32.95, including a side, you cannot beat this deal anywhere in the St. Pete Beach, Treasure Island, or Madeira Beach area. Next year, The Oyster Shucker will definitely be on our must eat list of restaurants. And a big shout out for excellent service by our waiter Bryan !!!!

1  Thank frankstrackejr

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Friendly Staff,nice view ,good ambience. We went with a group of our friends who wanted the Crab which they loved. The servers came around regularly refilling the plates. The price was fair. I ordered the Philly cheese steak wrap...well cooked but tasteless, no flavour what soever. Too bad for me.I was hungry I ate it. One issue...the website. The manager advised us they had issues with their web people and that the site had not been updated. Changes were made to happy hour times which now ended earlier. Well folks until you get your site sorted...who is bringing the customers...especially if they tell you it did...you need to honour it...not just partially..that's not good.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

My wife and I go to St Pete Beach often and with Dockside Dave's closing the St Pete Beach location we haven't found a place we really like. I will say we like the location and it seemed like the people around us were enjoying there dinners and the service was good, but the food was just ok in our opinion.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Very good atmosphere and the staff are super friendly! If you order the all you can eat crab legs like me you won't go wrong. They keep bringing them and bringing them! You get more for your money here than the other places I've been at in St. Pete! I will definitely be back! My new favorite sea food restaraunt!!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious. They seriously mean All you can eat crab legs!!! They came around every 3 minutes filling our plates with more crab legs. I was in absolute paradise!! I will defiantly make stopping by this restaurant a tradition when I come to visit. Kayla our waitress was superb and very sweet, my cup never went empty!!