All reviews rooftop bar wine hour rain shower pool bartender michael fabian boutique hotel beautiful hotel beach access pete beach valet service pool area king suite thin walls gulf blvd lounge chairs watch the sunset the entire staff
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Christopher was amazing! My daughter was getting married and he made sure everything was perfect. As busy as he was, he made us a priority. The room was not as i expected. I asked for a deluxe with living room and 2 bedrooms. I expected 1 room. I got 2 separate rooms and 1 had a very small living room. I was disappointed. Groomsmen were to take pics in the living room but it was too small.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LucyW1693, Director of Hospitality at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service from our staff but are disappointed that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. We will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for our guests. Our aim is to resolve your concerns so that we can ensure that you have an extraordinary experience on your next visit. Please contact me directly at the email below so that we may plan your next visit together, and I would like to personally thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a great family trip at the hotel Zamora in st Pete beach. Rooms were spacious and shower was excellent. The beach is about a 5 min walk and had a great experience with Michael who helped setup our beach chairs and umbrella. He was friendly and went out of his way to made sure we had a great experience. Would go back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LucyW1693, Director of Hospitality at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful amenities and wonderful staff. Michael is one of our favorite team members! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with on your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This review is not about Hotel Zamora with the very courteous staff, from the valet, front desk, to the restaurant for breakfast. Because the staff is very good!

This is about hidden fees and no explanation regarding it. On third party travel websites, it states that mandatory taxes and fees are included in the pricing.
On my checkout, I was charged $35.00 for resort fees and $4.55 for taxes per day. So should I blame it on the expedias and orbitz of the world? I am sure they only copy and pasted whatever was on the hotels websites...
My conclusion, please have your website explain what these charges are for unless you are trying to be business savvy and are trying to make it seem as though your rooms are cheaper than it really is..

Truly yours,
A disappointed customer

Trip type: Travelled with friends
LucyW1693, Director of Hospitality at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service from our staff but are disappointed that our pricing did not meet your expectations. We will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer better information for our guests. Our aim is to resolve your concerns so that we can ensure that you have an extraordinary experience on your next visit. Please contact me directly at the email below so that we may plan your next visit together, and I would like to personally thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough positive things about Hotel Zamora! The staff is absolutely exceptional- such friendly and kind individuals working there. The rooms are lovely, views are fantastic, and the beach is a quick walk across the street. A very relaxed environment- a perfect place to be to truly unwind. Thank you for a wonderful weekend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the incredible review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful property and incredible staff. We look forward to hosting you again very soon and hope to be your go-to St. Pete Beach destination from now on! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with on your next visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Stayed at the Hotel Zamora the weekend of September 22nd. We were greeted at the desk with champagne and bottled water for the girls. Check in could not have been easier and the desk was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious with a large bathroom and great shower.
Pool, although smaller than other hotels on the strip, was cool and refreshing and the attendant could not help you enough. The pool bar was staffed with the friendliest bartender, Mic, who gave us the best local eats suggestion. Beach access was across the street and the beach attendant, Michael, was excellent. Rooftop bar, sunset view, stunning!
Our request for late checkout was accommodated without hassle. Can not beat the service, we will return.

Room tip: Request a room with a balcony view overlooking the bay side for a great sunrise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sjlamen
LucyW1693, Director of Hospitality at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at The Hotel Zamora! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful accommodations and fabulous staff. It is our passion and pleasure to provide you with the best quality product and service and will continue to strive for perfection. We look forward to having you stay with us again very soon! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with on your next visit.