“Amazing aquarium and best ever crab cakes!”
Review of RumFish Grill

RumFish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
RumFish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RumFish Grill at Guy Harvey Outpost offers a fully immersive experience where visitors can eat, drink, shop and explore. The restaurant's main attraction is a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's hit series, "Tanked." Dine on cutting edge seafood, explore the tanks, enjoy nightly live entertainment with indoor and outdoor bars, and shop the 2,200 square foot retail store, carrying the largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise and marine art in the area. You can even dive in the tank and participate in our Swim with the Fishes snorkeling program. Serving lunch, dinner and a late night menu.
Reviewed January 31, 2016

The RumFish Grill is a fantastic place! It was the best part of staying at the Guy Harvey Outpost in St. Pete Beach! The huge floor to ceiling aquarium is of course the main attraction! The service was efficient, very professional and courteous. Our waiter Hector was very helpful and I had a lively discussion on American literature with him. The martini was excellent and Hector was very nice to bring me extra olives! And the food, can’t say enough good things about their crab cakes! They are the best I have ever tasted, loved the salad and the old bay remoulade sauce it came with! The Firecracker shrimp appetizer had a nice kick to it and the portion was very generous. The food is a bit pricey but it is worth it! The aquarium is very soothing and mesmerizing. Did not have a chance to try the other things on the menu that looked enticing (shrimp and grits, fish tacos), but, that’s another thing to look forward to on my next visit to St. Pete Beach!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,662)

Reviewed January 31, 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch, took 15 minutes for our waiter, another 20 for him to come back with a coffee and a coke and to take our order, finally almost another 20 minutes later it arrives. To me, this is unreasonable. Ordered a, so called greek salad, A plate of lettuce with barely any dressing. Worst Greek salad ever and way over priced, also had a cup, notice I said cup of soups which was OK at best, also way over priced. I have this one on my never to visit list. Almost forgot, there were only 14 people in there at the time and most were having drinks.

1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Very unique restaurant venue with the largest tank I have ever seen at a restaurant. Reminds me of the Baltimore Aquarium but a little smaller. Best crab cakes and eggs with tenderloin steak. De-Lish!!

Reviewed January 29, 2016

Fascinating restaurant with kind and helpful staff who take time out to show children the fish in their massive fish tank. It could not have been a happier time for my 5 and 10 year old grandchildren. Great kids menu too.

1  Thank mommamar2016
Reviewed January 29, 2016

I don't have one negative comment about my experience at RumFish Grill. The hostess, Megan, spoke code to my boyfriend and hooked us up with seats next to the glass. Joy! The waitress, Michelle, was beyond courteous and thoughtful when taking into consideration my dairy allergy. The manager, Mark, was not only complimentary, but conversational and comfortable.

Patrick, waiting assistant, was funny and charming.

All in all there is nothing bad on the menu so order EVERYTHING! I highly recommend the steak. I realize it is a seafood restaurant, but the steak was nothing short of amazing!