6,226 results
All reviews flying bridge paddle boats jacaranda building beef pizza hut pirate show the palm court giant slide beach slide trade winds adult pool kids club kids activities front row mini golf bedroom suite main pool
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had a massage by Marie at the Spa. She was fantastic, she has been a masseuse for 30 years and it was wonderful.I recently had problems with my sciatic nerve and she knew exactly how to take care of my lower back. My only regret...wished I had done 55 minutes instead of the 25. Will be going back for another massage.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

They took the time to educate me and make me feel safe. It was a great experience for me. I highly recommend these guys if you are considering trying this sport. IT WAS SO COOL! Thanks again guys for making this happen for me.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Beautiful place to visit. Stayed in a suite. Lots of room. All service was excellent. Very clean. Plenty of activities to do for the whole family. Ask for Joseph Baker, the assistant front office manager. He does an excellent job of making sure you are very satisfied with everything.

Date of stay: August 2018
Erin M, Social Media Specialist at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for a great review. We are so happy to hear that Joey provided excellent service and was able to make your stay so memorable!

Kindly,
Erin M
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Kids loved the beach and activities, big slide, and overall location. But, the hotel needs an overhaul. It was pretty clean but just felt old and dated. For that reason we probably wont come back. Food was pretty good but expensive. Staff was very accommodating though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JustLetGo8, Guest Relations Manager at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Guest,
As the Director of Guest Satisfaction, please accept my personal apologies for failing to meet your expectations while here at the Island Grand. I also appreciate the several positive comments regarding our staff, amenities and the proerty overall. However, it should be noted that as we realize the value of our guest comments, we are currently undergoing a small soft goods renovations to a section of our guest rooms. Thereby, providing a fresh, new, superior guest room experience for our future guest. If I could be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Doug Rogers
Director of Guest Satisfaction
drogers@twresort.com

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We traveled to this property for a 4 day get away. The staff was friendly and property was reasonably clean. It appeared to be an older property that had been upgraded but it was not a 4 star property. The beach area has about all you would need to enjoy yourself. We didnt utilize the family pool however the adult pool lacked any shade options for relief from the afternoon sun. Overall the property is acceptable, however, dont expect a "resort" experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family