All reviews front desk three night stay small pool desk staff i highly recommend this hotel yogurt next morning business trip bed was comfortable per night tropicana field petersburg pillows hurricane clerk stadium fl
Reviewed April 14, 2018

We were doing the pedal board tour at Weedon Nature Reserve and this hotel was on the lower mid range price and close to Weedon. Average hotel, decent breakfast, wifi was fine, beds good. Little bit far from the beaches, like 20-30 minutes. So, if beaches are the priority, I would get something closer to St. Pete's Beach. Worked for us and we just drove over, I liked the lower price. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
comfortinn947, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hi ShellSch -

Thank you for your review and recommendation! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Yes if your main purpose for visiting St.Pete is to go to the Beach we might not be the perfect fit. However if you are planning on doing a bit of a tour and go to Downtown St.Pete, Tampa and Clearwater we are the perfect hotel as the City of St.Pete markets us as "Where you want to be in 15 minutes or less". I hope you will stay with us again :)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The property is definitely dated and needs some renovations. New furniture and carpet goes a long way. The breakfast was good, like your average free breakfast. The staff was very nice and helpful. Not close to the beach at all

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
comfortinn947, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hello Heather P -

Thank you for your feedback. I am not sure if you are leaving a review for the correct hotel as we did replace all of our corridor/hallway carpet, our lobby tile, breakfast room tile and carpet, all new breakfast furniture and fresh paint both inside and out of the hotel! If you are referencing the rooms they have new Keuirg Coffee Makers and 42" Flat Screen TVs but are also slated to get new carpet and furniture this year!! Exciting! I hope you will be sure to seek us out and enjoy all of our improvements in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed over one night on our way to Clearwater. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Room had mini fridge, Keurig coffee machine and nice size TV. Breakfast included eggs, bacon, toast, cereal and fresh fruit. Lobby had nice seating area and beverages available for purchase.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
comfortinn947, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Hi Angela -

Thank you for being our guest and for this wonderful review! I hope you will come back and stay with us again when your travels bring you to St.Pete.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

This hotel is really good. The check in process was simple, rooms were clean and spacious. It is in a good location for getting to Tampa and the beaches. Was happy to spend our night here after landing.

The breakfast was also included in the price and provided Yogurts, waffles, hot food plus more to get the day started.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
comfortinn947, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you so much for this great review! I am glad you enjoyed our clean and spacious hotel as well as our convenient location and the included full hot breakfast! I hope you will always choose to stay with us when traveling to Tampa Bay.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I chose this property due to proximity to the Tampa airport and a late arrival at the airport. Check in was smooth and Vicky was very friendly and full of information. You could tell the hallway on the main floor was resented painted but I think the rooms was a little "tired". The bed was comfortable and shower nice whihc are two things I always look for. The continental breakfast had the basics and enough to start the day but nothing fancy. The price seemed high I thought.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
comfortinn947, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hello Dil345-

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for your review. I am sorry to hear you plane arrived late but happy that Vicky was friendly and filled with great local information. Good eye, yes we have new corridor carpet as well as new interior paint and new Tile in the lobby as well as new furniture in the lobby and breakfast room! The beds are great but the rest of the room will be fully refreshed this year as well!!! Regarding price you stayed with us during the peak season and this is when ours and all hotels in the market have their highest rates of the year. I hope you will come stay with us again in the off season and enjoy the value and our upgrades! Thanks again you for your review as well as your patronage.