Free cancellation until 27/07
US$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$110
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
All reviewshot tubbrianpoolguestsfridge
Reviewed January 2, 2017

I've stayed here once with my partner, and come a second time on a day pass. The pool and the proprietor of the establishment are nice enough - but the environment could be spruced up a bit. Perhaps for the relatively cheap price ($99 a night as I remember) you can't expect more - but our room felt a little shabby, as does most of the poo l furniture. Also, there's a feel around the pool like that neighbor who collects all sorts of weird garden statues and plants things in a clawfoot bathtub. There's no actual clawfoot bathtub - but around the pool feels unnecessarily cluttered. The place would benefit from a simple de-clutter around the pool, and a general sprucing up of everything else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jubi H
Reviewed December 15, 2016

December 2016 I stayed at this hotel for 3 days. I was in one of the top floor rooms. Because of my back and hip problems I asked the owner if I could switch rooms. I took my computer and another bag down to the new room on the 1st floor. The owner asked if he can help and brought down my large bag. At the moment I did not take inventory to see if anything was missing. The next day I realize I was missing my medical marijuana was missing. I checked my car and all of my luggage. I left Wednesday. After I arrived home and starting to unpack I realize that my iphone watch was missing. I was stunned. I called the owner to let him know. No sincere apology.
As for the room. If u like dog urine on the carpets and no soap or shampoo it maybe for u not me. Also, the drain was clogged in the new room. The Jacuzzi was full of sand from the beach and the water was dirty but the pool was clean and look like someone was taken care of that.
I would not recommend this place to anyone although it maybe the only optional clothing BB. It's not worth it.

Room Tip: 1st floor facing the pool area
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank jmsdade
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I was in Saint Pete for my friends wedding during Halloween weekend. It was my first time staying at a gay mens resort. The House itself was very cute, it was like staying in a little rustic beachfront cottage. Everyone was also very nice. Every morning Brian would set up breakfast for everyone and was really attentive to any questions I would have. I was even able to hang out in the spa during their complementary happy hour with a couple of other people who were also staying at the INN before the wedding.

My only word of advise. If you are a light sleeper, do not get the room next to the Jacuzzi, The main house would probably be better. It wasn't being used but they do leave the music on throughout the night. It didn't bother me but I know it can bother others.
I would defiantly stay there again.
Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit to Brian's lovely place. We celebrated my partners Birthday there that week. So it was a special time. Our surprise room upgrade was Astonishing. We loved it and felt our time there at GayStPete House was awesome. We meet several nice couples and spent even more time in the pool than our last trip. I loved our room. Great view of the pool area. We love Brian's welcoming atmosphere and his own way of making you feel at home. The James boys cannot wait until Spring time when we go back. Ione does recommend staying here!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I can't believe the positive reviews. The room was absolutely filthy. Broken tiles, termite damage, just absolute utter filth. The refrigerator looked like someone puked in it. The bathroom had rugs that were covered in urine. Brian the owner will not return your call and it takes on average several calls and persistence just to get him to call you back to reserve a room. He is obviously lazy and hasn't fixed up a thing in years. He has unsafe projects abandoned such as french doors that lead no where with 20 foot drop offs. The place should be shut down by the city.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for and go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo