GayStPete House
US$137
US$110
US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$186
US$85
US$103
US$94
Cancelon
All reviewshot tubsaint peteevery morningbrianpoolguestsfridgewedding
Reviewed August 24, 2017

We were recommanded this place and the place could be good, but there is so much stuff around and it is all very dirty. I would love to have a pressurewasher and use it outside and inside. This place should really had an inspection and it would be closed down and then clean it all with clorin before opening. if the place was clean, it would be very nice. I give one star and that is only because its too dirty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank opel123
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Meant to write this after our stay. What a great place. 2nd time here and plan to make it our permanent vacationing spot. Gaystpete House is a 6 room guesthouse than has a great host Brian, who has been in St.Pete over 30 years. The location is only a short walk to the Grand Central District and minutes to the beach. Rooms are comfortable and the pool in great.... Give Gaystpete House a try...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Grant S
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I stayed at this property as a solo traveler earlier this month.

In the interest of fairness, the outdoor facilities (pool, hot tub) were clean and relaxing.

The problem with the stay was the room. I woke up on the final day of my stay with red welts (in a tripartite linear pattern) all over my right arm and my legs, indicative of bed bug bites.

In addition, I did notice that the mattress was discoloured and stained with a black/reddish brown colour, consistent with bed bug infestation (from the pictures I found on the internet).

Overall, the cleanliness in the room in general was quite poor - the carpets were stained in places, and the fridge was in need of a cleaning. The bathroom sink would also clog up whenever I would run it to brush my teeth or shave.

I always try to support LGBT businesses but I wish that they would take the time to make sure the property is clean and bug free, instead of taking advantage of a captive audience.

Stayed: April 2017
6  Thank hkyd
Reviewed April 3, 2017

We spent just one very relaxing day and night there. Live in FtMyers, .Fl, (a couple hours down the road), and needed a place to just enjoy the sun, ''au natural'' without going to the overpriced gay resorts in Lauderdale. The owner was very pleasant to us, in spite of us being four hours early for reservations(2:00pm). Got our room cleaned early and checked in by noon. Allowed us to relax by the pool while we waited. Had a great time, guests, as well as day pass folks were very nice. Have a one night reservation again in two weeks(early flight to Veags next morning), looking forward to it.

Room Tip: Ground floor by pool, request very early, as there are only three.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank randy m
Reviewed January 2, 2017

I've stayed here once with my partner, and come a second time on a day pass. The pool and the proprietor of the establishment are nice enough - but the environment could be spruced up a bit. Perhaps for the relatively cheap price ($99 a night as I remember) you can't expect more - but our room felt a little shabby, as does most of the poo l furniture. Also, there's a feel around the pool like that neighbor who collects all sorts of weird garden statues and plants things in a clawfoot bathtub. There's no actual clawfoot bathtub - but around the pool feels unnecessarily cluttered. The place would benefit from a simple de-clutter around the pool, and a general sprucing up of everything else.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple