This little inn was charming! It was convenient to the waterfront, restaurants and our destination of Bradenton. Our room was small, but lovely and comfortable - just as described on the website.
The owners were friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions. The continental breakfast and the happy hour allowed us time to meet other guests and relax before beginning our busy day and winding down at the end. Would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 20 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Social, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn on Third reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn
- The Inn On Third St. Petersburg, Florida