“Great Selection, Hiiiiigh Prices”
Review of Rollin' Oats Cafe

Rollin' Oats Cafe
Ranked #161 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Soups
Description: All of the Rollin' Oats house recipes for the deli and café are made fresh, in house, with all natural products that contain NO hormones, antibiotics, hydrogenated oils, color additives, preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners, high fructose corn syrup and monosodium glutamate. We use organic and local wherever possible.
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This store is great - they have an amazing selection of organic food and produce. The store is immaculately kept with friendly staff. The made-to-order food is always fresh and reasonably priced. You wont catch me grocery shopping here, though. Way too expensive. But great to pick up something for dinner or one or two specialty items. The deli is also great.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

The food store is first-class. Plenty of fresh, whole foods plus wine, beer, supplies, and the normal complement of bagged snacks. In the back is the deli, which has both food-to-go and a menu for on-site consumption.

The deli has sandwiches made to order, fresh salads and hot entrees for all palates. We went for the weekend brunch and I had the grilled chicken Caesar wrap with potato salad, My wife had the black bean burger. Both were excellent. We sat outside in the courtyard, but they have indoor seating as well. We're seniors, and either entree could have been split for the two of us.

This is a perfect place for shopping and to pick up lunch, brunch, or to pick up dinner.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have been going to the yoga studio upstairs for a few years. I also shop at Rolling Oats for groceries and wine. Not sure how I overlooked the deli. Yikes! Really good, fresh sandwiches, salads and entrees. So far I have had the grilled chicken Caesar wrap, the chicken avocado wrap and the lasagne. Also had potatoe salad and cole slaw as sides. Everything was excellent. They have seating outside in the courtyard and inside as well. This is a perfect place for lunch, or to pick up dinner. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Not only are the people knowledgeable and helpful but they have the best prices in town. I buy one product there for $67.50 which is $85 at the place on Central and 66th. I get angry whenever I look at prices in other health food stores because I'm so spoiled by Rollin Oats

Reviewed January 18, 2017

This store has it all, from meats, cheese to pet supplies, health products and beauty items. All top quality and fair price. There is always someone to help you locate any item that you are looking for and if they do not have it, they will order it.