All reviews room was clean non smoking spent nights st pete front desk clerk tropicana field lq pets petersburg microwave downtown florida bedding sink game
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Room was very reasonable and clean. Staff were very nice and friendly. Breakfast included sausage. Pool was clean and well maintained. Parking was adequate and safe. Location is ok. Not to far to restaurants. Short drive to Tampa.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean room and no odors and the property was quiet. They were very nice about my need for late discharge. Then I fell asleep again and did not wake up until the housekeeping person knocked on the door. These are the effects of a long ER visit.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel for the first time and had a good time thanks to the front desk guy who made our stay comfortable and peaceful ,The housekeeping staff does not do a good job when it comes to cleaning rooms .My sheets were dirty when I check in to my room ,The guy Mike at the front desk was very friendly and helpful to our needs ,I call and told him about the problem and he offered to move us to another room .I told him if he gave us clean sheet we will stay ,He did with clean sheet and towels and help us make the beds .The night shift lady was a bit rude .

Room tip: I will advise when checking to this hotel deal with Mike very nice person.
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

We have stayed at this LaQuinta before. We liked it so much that we decided to stay here again. It was close to the relatives we were visiting as well as downtown St. Pete & the beach. It was clean, convenient to everything, easy to get to & affordable. We will stay again if the occasion arises.

Date of stay: April 2018