All reviewscracker barrelhi expressfront deskegg white omelettedoor framebeds were comfortablesofa bedyogurtmini fridgeminute driveupon checkfitness centervery nice hotelgamesthiebobby
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed at this hotel with our kids. We noticed how wonderfully updated the hotel was and had all the amenities she could ever want. This hotel is in the perfect location in st. Petersburg. Easy on and off the main highway’s. The pool was spectacular. The breakfast was delicious with a nice variety. The room was spotless clean and roomy. Most important the bed was super comfy. Stay here it’s worth it the price is right too!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Jeansiestakey2015,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 Hotel. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed May 12, 2018

My husband and I were in town for a couple of days on vacation and we really enjoyed our stay. Our newly remodeled, corner room was on the 4th and top floor. The hotel was full mainly with people on their spring break. The large bathroom had an upscale look with lots of counter space for our toiletries. It had a walk-in shower with a one-piece insert, not a tub/shower combo. The toilet, when flushed, sounded that a toilet on an airplane. The bathroom had great water pressure and very soft water, where it felt like the soap wouldn’t wash off. After check-in, we did see an ant in the bathroom. I tried to be understanding because this is Florida in the spring. Fortunately, this was the only bug incident that we had with our stay.

The designer of the room did an excellent job with the lighting. The desk lamp turned on/off with the touch of your finger. There was a soft light above the bathroom mirror frame and lights above the headboard and closet. The luggage holder comfortably fits 2 full size suitcases.

The elevator was very noisy when the cable scraped during the trips up and down to our room.

There was no bill under the door and we did not pay with points this time. The person who checked us out was unable to give us a receipt because the printer was not working. They could have e-mailed it to us.

Despite these couple of incidents, we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear NJ2SC,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 Hotel. Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very
pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. I apologize for the difficulties that you experienced regarding obtaining the receipt during checkout, though I'm very glad that this did not detract too much from your overall experience. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. Brittany at the front desk was most helpful, especially when we had a change of plans. She was very patient and helpful. The pool was well kept, the breakfast had a good variety and the food was fresh. The only drawback was the walls and ceilings were 'thin' and there was some noise from the other patrons. The noise was minimal and did not keep up awake.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Carol S,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 hotel. It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Would of liked to have rated better. The morning of checkout around 9am there was a knock on our door. My husband was in the bathroom. The door opened before I could get out of bed and then swiftly closed when I called out to my husband. Housekeeping should at least identify themselves. We ended up losing our children's souvenir swords from Legoland. We came straight here after the Legoland hotel and brought them in. We had been at breakfast around 8am. Our room was next door to housekeeping so it made me wonder. We didn't notice they were gone till we made it back home. We called and they said nobody has found anything. I will say front desk was very polite. Hopefully others will have better luck here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Bright_Beauty,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. I find it very disturbing to learn that you were subject to such an encounter in our hotel and we are addressing our security procedures and policies to improve upon the guest experience in the future. We apologize for this and would love for you to contact me so we can figure this issue out together. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My son and I were traveling to St. Petersberg for a swim meet and arrived a night early. Brittany helped us get into a room that night and made arrangements so that we would not have to switch rooms the next day. She was awesome, always helpful and friendly.

The room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfasts were okay. Overall, a very good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear demandtheimpossible,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt review of our hospitality and accommodations of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 Hotel. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken
the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.