All reviews hydro massage front desk cracker barrel across the street massage chair room was clean highway for easy access water pressure recommend this hotel the breakfast area included breakfast great place to stay outdoor pool convenient location hot breakfast stayed here for one night hotel is located non smoking
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Average for the Brand. Have stayed in better within this brand.
Even though located near the interstate not much traffic noise if at front of the hotel. Wouldn't bother with the pool where you do get the noise and I'm sure a good dose of particulates as well. Thin pool towels provided which don't make lying on the cheap plastic sun beds anymore comfortable.
Beds were clean, aircon noisy, room carpeting needed replacing.
Room maid service very hit and miss during our stay.
There are no security safes in rooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2018

I highly recommend staying at Comfort Inn North Saint Petersburg Florida. The hotel staff was very helpful from the moment we checked in to our hotel. Nick was also very helpful giving me hand, when he noticed my hands were full and he took the time to help assist me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for several night and it was very clean! The front desk people are very helpful and weren’t rude! The pool was very nice and inviting ( we enjoyed the pool a lot of the time) we loved our stay and would recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I typically don't give a review but I had to today. The hotel was CLEAN which was a plus to me. The staff was friendly from the front desk (especially Nick), the dining area staff, housekeeping staff their customer service was superb. I loved the hot breakfast, the massage chair, and the overall atmosphere!! Great staff!! All the way from Texas!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Hydro massage was complimentary and great! I would love to havr access to ome of these all the time! Front desk was very kind and helpful especially to our elderly client whom we were assisting in an estate clean out locally.Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2018