All reviews fridge and microwave budget hotel change rooms room was clean and comfortable bath towels the ground floor beautiful pool coffee maker fitness center robin kia pups pets st nites hurricane irma
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I stay a couple nites here for business every month in St. Pete. Hotel good value. Front desk help from Misti was excellent. She was very accommodating with picking a good room for my needs. And does an excellent job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for the great review!! We loved having you here and it is icing on the cake to see that you loved staying with us!! We will definitely share your positive feedback with the employees you mentioned. Very excited to see you again when you come back to St. Pete!!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Misti is great I love her spirits and her customer service rocks !!! She is literally the best I will refer all my friends to this location based offf of her . I stay there a lot with my fiancé for a getaway and I refuse to deal with anyone else but her I love her personality!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

I want to Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to put a review up on Trip Advisor. Us All here @ The Red Roof Inn appreciate the Great compliment. We are doing our best to make sure everyone of our guest our happy with there stay each and everyday. I will share this review with my staff.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Previous week stayed in another hotel, was completely disappointed, my expectations to this one was relatively to be the same but once i expressed my past experience at the other location when I arrived staff did more than enough to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Misti and Courtney were great and i appreciate their efforts and for caring about their guests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to Give us a Good Review and Giving our Staff members a Thumbs up on their Performance. I will make sure to share this with our staff members and other management.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Check-in was fine with very friendly desk personnel. The room was clean and comfortable with modern amenities. Big comfortable bed with effective a/c. No microwave, fridge, or coffee-maker in room; but coffee and a microwave available 24/7 in lobby. Excellent hi-def TV with a large number of channels to choose from. Excellent picture. Bathroom facilities were of good quality and sink looked new. A number of vending machines around motel with fair prices and ice also available. Good sized pool on premises and a relaxing courtyard with a nice variety of healthy plants. A good place to read a book after a relaxing swim. One thing I have never seen at other hotels/motels is an envelope on the desk recommending guests leave daily tips of $2 to $5 for housekeeping service. I left a note in the room after my first nite saying I didn't require a change of sheets or towels; but after the first couple of nites my bed wasn't made up for the duration of my stay which may sound funny; but I didn't particularly mind. Housekeeping services seemed sketchy as not much appeared to get done. The only real negative is the location - especially if you don't have a vehicle. It's a 20-25 minute drive to the downtown area if you do have one. Fortunately you can catch bus #34 across the street to take you to Grand Central Station for connections to most places including downtown and the beaches. Careful crossing 34th St as it's like a freeway and takes patience to cross. Very good value - good hotel/rooms.

Room Tip: The motel is far enough away from 34th St. N that you don't hear much traffic noise. Rooms in the back of the motel are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RedRoofinnManagement, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Bay - St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Reviewed April 20, 2018

The Hotel itself was great. Kia, at front desk and Loretta was in charge of cleaning staff. I was very pleased with both services. The rooms were clean and bedding fresh. The center courtyard is picturesque. The neighborhood its located in is not ideal.

Room Tip: The inter courtyard facing rooms are best.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Very much for Staying with us at Red Roof Inn-St Petersburg Fl We Value our Guest Great Feed back and Glad to hear you enjoyed your Stay with us. Also Happy to your All our staff made your stay a great one. We will share this great review with our Staff members.. We hope to see you again in future travels to St Petersburg Fl

Thanks