1,866 results
All reviews dali museum the executive lounge mahaffey theater st pete hotel is in a great location view of the bay tropicana field rays game free shuttle downtown area tangerine conference petersburg cvs honors pier florida
Reviewed May 16, 2016

All staff very friendly throughout the hotel. Location is very good for downtown St Petes close to all. The room we had was on Executive Lounge floor was very modern and comfortable thank you Tabitha at front desk for making my trip so memorable.The lounge itself was very nice with excellent views of Al Lang stadium and downtown St Pete. With excellent selection of food/ drinks/ snacks and breakfast was top notch. The pool was large with nice beds etc

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 4GG60
Tabitha D, Front Office Manager at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Good Morning 4GG60,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that I was able to help make this such a memorable trip for you! Please reach out to me directly the next time you are in St Pete and I will personally handle all of your reservation set up! My email is Tabitha.dorr2@hilton.com.

Thank you again!

Reviewed May 16, 2016

I had a family event with multiple rooms booked. Two of the rooms were very humid with a mildew smell. The staff seemed young and not sure how to resolve the complex issues. There were multiple mechanical issues with toilets, AC ect. The bell staff were very helpful with a great attitude. The location is fabulous because it is centrally located but not in the noisy areas. The Rowdy stadium is across the street and can be loud.. It is a property with lots of opportunity with the right leadership.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Morning laj2e7,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so sorry to read that your rooms were humid and had an unpleasant odor to them. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can fix these issues so they do not occur in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

This hotel tried hard to please. It's about the people and location. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a perfect place to stay along the water in St. Pete. It's not the beach but it is way more charming with all the walkways and museums and cafe's and things to do. It's Beautiful!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good Morning breeze007,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed our people and our location! We love where we are and the quick walk to get almost every where! We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 15, 2016

Not a place for a fine dining experience; Convenient to downtown; very nice lobby; Very friendly staff; very good value; geared for conventions; no in room movies; no spa but nicr\e exercise facility; this all I feel like writing...hope it's long enough

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good Morning John G,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our restaurant, Tangerine. We do love our downtown location and our friendly staff as well!

Reviewed May 14, 2016

We have stayed here in the past and were pleased, but this time our room a/c was not working and there was no remote for the tv. The staff were very quick to change us to another room. However, our room was never cleaned and we asked for clean towels at 5 pm but when we returned around midnight we had to call again for clean towels. We couldn't watch the hockey playoff game because the tv only got about 8 channels. Even the bar didn't have it, so we had to go out to catch the game. I wouldn't recommend staying here until major changes are made to the management.

Room tip: Pick one at a different hotel

Good Morning Cindy Y,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not as it has been in the past. Please reach out to me directly, so I can get more details on your room number, date of stay, etc. so I can ensure these issues do not happen in the future. My email address is Tabitha.dorr2@hilton.com