1,855 results
All reviews dali museum the executive lounge diamond member mahaffey theater bay front st pete hotel is in a great location tropicana field rays game free shuttle few blocks downtown area tangerine conference petersburg cvs honors
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was amazed such a beautiful hotel. Great customer service and a Starbucks in the lobby. The marina full of boats and yachts and a water taxi. I loved the view and the room was so clean and neat.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Amanda B, Lobby Ambassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Wendaly H,

Thanks so much for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I called first thing in the morning around 10 to see if I could check in early and the manager told me I can come in about 2: 30. Arrived at 2: 30. And they told me it would not be ready until 4. So Explorer downtown St Pete which is beautiful. At 4: 15 I called the hotel to ask if it was ready yet even though official check in time is at 4. They told me it was still not ready and they would call me right back. They called me back at 4: 30 and said the room is finally ready. I complained up front because of the long delay and telling me to come earlier so the manager cuz my account with points. I was very satisfied. Checked into the room went down to the pool and the pool was ice cold. I guess I expect a cold pool in Florida but still couldn't swim. went up to the executive Lounge which was actually the best part of the hotel. Went to go to bed and in the bathroom sink and the toilet was covered in ants. So I thought it was a fluke and washed all the ins down and clean them up around the toilet. Went to sleep woke up at 5 a. M. And Aunt were all over the sink and bathroom toilet again. Complain that check out showed manager of the video of the ants. All they did was add a few thousand points to the account. Living with ants in a Hilton for that much money I expect that and a Holiday Inn or a choice hotel but not a Helton. I will not be going back to this hotel again.
Customer service with Hilton reached out to me and ask me if the manager ever contacted me for followed up about my complaints and I had to tell them no because no manager called me after I checked out. To discuss my concerns or other things. So customer service did a great job and following up with me just not the hotel.

1  Thank RRJTWC
Amanda B, LobbyAmbassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear RRJTWC,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. I want to sincerely apologize for the challenges you had during your stay. Our management team is aware and looking into the issues you've reported, especially regarding pest control and the pool temperature. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any further comments or concerns. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future so we can make it right.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed twice on separate occasions last week. Both visits rooms have musky smell. Rooms in need of repairs. Wall by tub was deteriorating, painting needs new coat and general wear and tear of furnishings in room. Carpet was dirty as well.

Beds were comfortable. Staff was great. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Amanda B, Lobby Ambassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear jgfoos,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm very sorry you had some challenges in your room and I will be reviewing your comments with our management team. We are currently in the process of making improvements to our rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I hope you will consider staying with us again so we can make it right!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Everything was really fun and relaxing. The staff were friendly and seemed to go out of their way to be helpful. The pool was really nice. We were able to walk to everything downtown, never needed to drive. We had a really good time. We will be back (and we're locals). :)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear DeliberateJill,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay! So glad you had an enjoyable and relaxing that. As locals, we hope you'll stop by to visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week while overseeing some home remodeling. While the grounds and lobby are well maintained, the rest of the hotel is showing its age and lack of maintence. From the elevator ride to my room, there was a stark contrast to what I experienced in the lobby.

The elevators were noisy and rocking, the carpet in the hallway was dirty and smelled, and there was no way I would walk barefoot in my room. Even getting off on the 10th floor and seeing something (don’t know what it was but looked like soup was thrown at it. At least I was hoping it was soup!).

The bathroom looked like it had not had a proper cleaning and the whole room had dust along the trim and around/behind chairs, cabinets and in the lower closet.

This was certainly the “cheaper and older” of the local Hilton properties, but I would not recommend staying their just to save $20-$30 dollars a night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear pmpro,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered in your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated, as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.