I stayed in the Luau Tower 1 and it was about a 5 minute walk to the beach. The one bedroom condo was wonderful and the balcony view was spectacular. The condo had a full kitchen and a stacked washer/dryer combo. There is a Publix down the road, so the kitchen saved us some money on food expenses. The pool is a saltwater pool with an island and a nice waterfall. There is also a small kiddie pool and a hot tub. Make sure you check out the observation deck on the roof. The only con to keep in mind is that if you want your sheets or towels replaced, there is an extra charge for housekeeping/towel exchange.
There is a Hard Rock Cafe and Bass Pro Shop within an outdoor mall about 20 minutes away. A must see is Eden Gardens State Park if you are big into history. It is about 25 minutes away. My family and I had a lovely picnic on the grounds of this gorgeous plantation.
I live in Florida and I've been to many beaches. This experience has pushed Siesta Key into second place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Hotel Sandestin
- Sandestin Hotel And Beach
- Sandestin Resort And Beach
- Sandestin Golf Beach Resort
- Sandestin Resort Florida
- Sandestin Golf And Beach Resort Florida