Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jess P

Warmest welcome!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 19, 2023
I rarely write reviews but was just so impressed. The hotel decorated our room with balloons and rubber ducks for my duck-loving son to surprise him upon our arrival, making him extremely happy after a long drive. They even made a duck scavenger hunt. We stayed one night using points and were upgraded to a nice balcony suite. Would highly recommend.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jul 24, 2023
Dear Jesspost,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about Your stay.
It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – You! Your feedback has been shared with our Staff as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. It was our pleasure decorating the room. To see the excitement on your son's face was the best thing ever. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We hope to welcome you again soon.

C$223
Elephant Walk pool. Beach side. very nice
  • Vio.com
1.6 km from Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Free parking
The exterior view of the Bay Club of Sandestin in Destin, FL.
  • StayForLong
    C$232
  • Expedia.com
1.9 km from Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
View more hotels in Sandestin
All reviews front desk nice lobby free breakfast marriott destin elevator housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2023

We checked into the Courtyard in Sandestin and were treated with the very best of cordiality and warmth. We went to our room and found everything to be highly satisfactory and then we enjoyed a dip in the pool.
This property is ideally located for shopping and visiting the beach, as well as access to several restaurants in the area.

Room tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the busy road near the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2023
Daniel Dosen, Other at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2023

Ron,

Thank you so much for your review! It makes me happy to hear that we have provided you with great care to allow you to enjoy your stay. We look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2023 via mobile

Don’t expect anything special from this hotel. We requested an early check in on the app and with the chat to the desk. They said it would be considered priority but obviously wasnt since everyone else was checking in before us. Don’t expect an early check in. Probably the reason why on July 4th weekend the place was dead. Staff doesn’t seem to care much about anything. As a Titanium Elite member I will not be back.

Room tip: Avoid and stay at the Hyatt Place

Paulywalnutsragman,

Thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it. I apologize that your stay did not go as planned. Our team always strives to meet our guests needs as much as possible. Unfortunately, with early check-in, it is something that can never 100% be guaranteed without having the previous night booked. This particular weekend was July 4th, and we were sold out all weekend. With checkout not being until 11, it does make it a little hard to meet these needs. Thank you again for the feedback as it helps us to prevent this from happing again in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2023

The room was decent but definitely overpriced. On a scale 1-10 it was a 5. The check-in process was okay but the front desk staff do not give you any information about check out times , breakfast hours etc. They basically just give you your room number and key and you’re left to figure everything else out on your own. Our fridge in our room barely worked, we had to crank it up to almost max for it to keep our drinks cold, our beds came with 2/3 flat pillows that were not comfortable at all. Our screen on our balcony was ripped and broken. Maintenance did come out and fixed it but he literally just about barged himself in our room behind us. Didn’t introduce himself or anything, just followed us inside our room after we got out of the elavator, we were very confused especially with having a young child. It was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Lastly, the housekeepers are NOT HONEST PEOPLE. Do not keep ANY valuables or clothes that you adore etc left out on your bed if you get housekeeping service or forget anything behind when you check out because the staff will lie and they will not return it. I purchased a dress to wear specifically for my birthday and it was the only thing I hung up in the closet, i called hotel about it after returning home and after days of giving me the runaround they said housekeeping said it wasn’t there which is 100% a lie. As a government employee and veteran, it’s very disheartening knowing how dishonest people are. I work hard for everything I have, not by stealing from others. My fiancé and I also reached out to the Hotel manager about this and no response. Will not be back or recommend to others.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel Dosen, Other at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2023

Good afternoon,

I am so terribly sorry to hear about your bad experience here at Courtyard by Marriott in Sandestin, FL. Our number one goal is to please our guests and it looks like we failed here. Thank you for letting us know about the front desk not providing needed info. It is important that these comments are relayed as it helps us correct the issue for the future. I will be speaking with my maintenance team to follow up on this as I agree, that should have been handled way differently. In the 5 months that I have been at this property, I have not had a single issue with housekeeping and left behind belongings. This is the first I am hearing of this, I would be more than happy to look, if you could provide me details of the dress.

Reviewed June 14, 2023 via mobile

No beach, it's miles away. No free waffles or any breakfast.
No fresh sheets nightly. We travel occasionally for pleasure and have gotten used to certain amenities especially from the larger brands like Marriott.
The room was satisfactory, but nothing special. It was an $89.00 room but they charge about $300.00.
Next time I will do more research before booking.

Date of stay: June 2023

Paul,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! It is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, we do not offer a complimentary breakfast here at Courtyard by Marriott in Sandestin FL. We have a bistro. Rooms are refreshed and serviced every 2 days. If you ever have questions about what we offer, please give us a call! We would be more than happy to help. Have a great day,

Reviewed April 26, 2023

2 of 3 elevators out of order; 2nd floor ice machine out of order; friend just made a 3rd request for a functioning coffeemaker and coffee for her room; mattresses sagging in middle; have to pay for morning coffee in the lobby; asked for high floors, and we are on 3 different floors, none of which are the top floor...my 3rd stay here, and my last!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniel Dosen, Other at Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2023

LMroadtripper,

Thank you so much for your review. I deeply apologize that you experienced multiple issues during your stay. 1 of the 2 elevators that we have were down for probably a total of 2 weeks. It was miserable for everyone. Unfortunately, we needed a part that had to be ordered. We do have free coffee inside the room, it's pretty small so I could understand how it could be missed. With summer coming into full effect, we are sold out just about every night. It is very hard at times trying to get multiple rooms in specific locations, but I assure you we try our very best! I hate to hear that this will be your last stay, however, if you are ever in the area again and want to give us another shot, reach out to me ahead of time. Let me know you are coming, and I would be more than happy to pick a good room for you. Thank you again for your review as it does help us fix and correct things that way they do not happen in the future. Take care,

Daniel