“Bagels and Great Chai”
Review of Sanibel Bean

Sanibel Bean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to The Bean! The Sanibel Bean is the place "to see" and "be seen" in casual island surroundings. Bring the whole family or come alone. We welcome all types of family and friends to our establishment. Come enjoy a hot cup of Joe served fresh!!
Reviewed June 30, 2016

I love stopping here for breakfast to go, getting a fresh bagel (your choice of like 10 flavors) with your choice of cream cheese or peanut butter. Their blended (frozen) chai is fantastic.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

The first day we visited here, the young lady greeted me with a smile and was happy to wait on me. The next time we came, a few days later, an older lady waited on us and wasn't very friendly. Maybe because we had just finished a 19 mile bike ride and were hot and sweaty. We got our drinks and sat in the sunroom which she proceeded to lock so that she could close up. I felt like we were being rushed out so we hurried and finished our drinks and left. I went back again 2 days later and she waited on us again, still not smiling much, but a little nicer than before. There was a very nice man who worked there and recognized my southern accent and struck up a conversation with me. He was kind and polite and the coffee is superb, so I will be back.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The coffee at the Sanibel Bean was very good. Tried a caramel iced coffee and a caramel frape. My husband also got a sausage, egg, and cheese on a bagel and it was delicious. Staff very friendly. Would definitely go here if you like coffee. Playground across the street, which was a plus for our kids :)

Reviewed June 25, 2016

This place is perfect for fast and strong coffee! I was very pleased with the taste of the Iced coffee I received.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

The Coffee was brewed perfectly! It smelled wonderful right when you walked in the doors. coffee was strong and smooth.The Employees were fast and very helpful. I Loved it and I will be back.