This was our first trip to Sanibel, but it won't be the last! I couldn't have asked for much more for a winter getaway. The Seaside Inn was a stone's throw from the beach. The room was comfortable and we enjoyed having the kitchenette since we had breakfast in the room every morning (a continental breakfast basket was delivered every evening). Not having to go out for breakfast gave us more time to soak up the sun, enjoy shelling and just relax! The staff at the front desk was always helpful and friendly. We had a room with a screened-in porch with a view of the gulf. If you are looking for relaxation, look no further! From your chaise lounge, you can see the sand bar, which attracts a wide variety of birds, including pelicans and egrets. The most entertaining sight was the mullets jumping out of the water--a first for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seaside Inn invites you to rediscover the charm of a quaint beachfront inn on beautiful Sanibel Island where life’s pace is slower. Unwind by the pool or enjoy a day at the beach looking for shells or soaking up the sun. Seaside Inn offers personalized service along with 32 newly renovated guestrooms, suites and cottages with interiors inspired by the sun bleached sand beyond the dune. Each guestroom and suite is furnished with a comfortable king or queen beds with views of the pool or beach. The cottages offer a separate living area with a new sleeper sofa, full kitchen and one bedroom with a king bed. Each cottage has a deck just off the living area to enjoy the Florida sun with family while overlooking the pool. Each day a complimentary continental breakfast basket is delivered to the rooms for the next morning’s enjoyment. While on Sanibel enjoy the wide variety of outdoor adventures. Spend time exploring the 23 miles of paved nature trails that wind through the wetlands with one of the bikes provided by Seaside Inn. Visit the J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge to view a wide variety of migratory birds and explore an unspoiled mangrove ecosystem. For more active play, Sanibel Island offers 18 holes of golf on 75 acres of natural lake view fairways and Audubon Cooperative Society wetlands at the Dunes Golf & Tennis Club. For play and relaxation, let Seaside Inn welcome you to the pace of island living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Seaside Inn Sanibel Island, Florida
- Seaside Sanibel Island