“Good place to stay in Sanibel”
Exterior
Heated Pool/umbrella tables, chaise lounges, free wifi Living room/TV viewing area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Exterior
Heated Pool/umbrella tables, chaise lounges, free wifi
Living room/TV viewing area
Long view to kitchen
Living room looking out to new screened in lanai
Fully equipped kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen, starter pack of dish soap, paper towel, etc.
Blender, steak knives, brand new Keurig 2.0 as well as Krups 12 cup coffee maker available
Dining area and kitchen
Master BR, butter yellow walls, tropical print bedding, 24' LDTV on dresser opposite New King bed
Master bedroom, newly painted and decorated.
Master  bedroom, master bath on right
Master bath room
Guest room newly painted and decorated light blue walls
Guest room, newly painted light blue with new 24' LDTV and Direct TV on dresser opposite beds
Guest bathroom
Screened in Lanai Bistro table/chairs.
Sliders to lanai which is narrow and long, beach cart, beach chairs, umbrellas kept there
Osprey nest view from our outdoor lanai, currently eagles are in residence
From inside condo looking out to lanai and tropical vegetation sanctuary and osprey tree
We are Here!
Exterior totally redone and landscaped early 2015
Picnic area/gas grills outside office and pool area, free wifi
Shuffleboard behind pool next to picnic/gas grill and outdoor shower areas
New doubles tennis courts, free rackets in office for guest use
Our private beach access directly across street
Spooners flying on our Beach
On our Beach!
our gorgeous private beach
Sunset on our beach
Shells on our shelling cleaning station next to pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
IndyOne
Indiana
“Good place to stay in Sanibel”
Reviewed October 19, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I stayed here for one week and found the place to be comfortable. I arrived after hours and was able to get in my unit easily. The condo is centrally located on the island. I knew when I made the reservation there would be a little construction taking place while I was there, and it was not bothersome. The unit looked like the pictures. Landscaping was attractive. It was a slight walk to the beach, but not bad. I liked the pool. Even though there was some work being done on the pool one day while I was there, the staff was accommodating and got us a pass to another pool. The wifi worked well without a problem. The unit was adequately stocked with kitchen utensils, towels, beach cart, noodle for the water, etc. There was a place to clean shells also. I also like that there was a nice grill for cooking by the pool, and I used it twice. The condos were quiet, which was a plus. The beds in our unit need to be replaced as they are very hard and old. Made lots of noise when turning. Also had a palmetto bug; was told that's normal for this time of year. There is laundry, but not in the unit. Laundry is not free and it is not available at all times, as the cleaning staff use it. Got a decent price and would stay again, but would like to try a different unit. Each unit is individually owned, so there are some differences between units.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Was very quiet area.
Liked least: Beds were uncomfortable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
16 Mar 2016
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! Yes we have a very quiet unit and complex and great picnic gas grill area with short walk to our private beach access. Hmm....We have brand new mattresses and offer free laundry facilities to our guests. This was the best deal on Sanibel Island last fall because I offered a construction discount due to the buildings on either side of ours were having lanai work which is now finished.
MN
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
20 Oct 2015
I'm so glad you enjoyed our place! Come back any time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing