My family and I had a wonderful stay at Sanibel Moorings. Our 2 bedroom condo was clean and newly renovated. The beach is beautiful. Can't beat the warm, calm Sanibel water :) Pool area was also very nice and the gardens were lovely. We won't say anywhere else on Sanibel. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanibel Moorings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Sanibel Island, Florida