Casa Ybel was great! My husband and I came here for a long weekend while our son stayed with his grandparents. What a relaxing trip - Casa Ybel was a huge part of that! We were luckily able to check in early, which helped alot. We had booked an umbrella package ahead of time for our first full day there and I highly recommend that. They set up the chairs on the beach right outside our unit and it was so convenient. The next day we rented bikes and then stayed by the pool in the afternoon. I was impressed by the number of pool chairs that were available - most places never have enough! Every member of the staff we talked to was very nice and helpful. We'd definitely stay here again. Only small disappointment was that housekeeping the first day didn't come until about 2:30 pm and I had expected them to be finished by then. But the unit was great and very clean and had everything we could want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island, Florida
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel