“Pina Colada French toast is amazing”
Review of Sanibel Cafe

Sanibel Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out, but we rarely go out for it. We always try to get to Sanibel Cafe at least once on our trips to Sanibel. I can't even look at anything else on the menu because the french toast with coconut and powdered sugar along with the sweet pineapple sauce is just amazing and I look forward to that meal out all year long until I make it back to Sanibel. Service is always very fast and friendly and the tables have some neat shell displays in them to look while you are waiting to eat.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

My brother and I stayed at Sanibel Island from July 3-7 and every morning we started our day with a good breakfast, once at the Lighthouse Cafe, once at the Over Easy cafe, and twice at the Sanibel Cafe, which was our favorite. I had the same breakfast, eggs scrambled, hash browns, bacon and wheat toast at each restaurant, and the Sanibel Cafe was the best of the 3. They served good portions of everything and tasted really good. Our server took care of us, and it was nice to visit with her about NASCAR, since like us she was a NASCAR fan.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Two brothers from Iowa enjoyed our two visits to the Sanibel Cafe. The food is top tier and our server Kelley made us feel right at home. And she's a NASCAR fan!! Go #19!!

Reviewed July 5, 2016

We've been eating breakfast at the lighthouse cafe (which is delicious) but we decided to try something different this time. We ended up at the Sanibel Cafe and we were happy we ended up here. I got the breakfast quesadilla which was HUGE and delicious. The guacamole is probably the best I've ever had. It is a very small place and there was no wait. Excellent service too!

Reviewed July 1, 2016

service is quick. Good serving sized and the food is excellent. Tables have great designs of seashells under glass so keeps the kids busy during the short wait for your food!