We stayed at Beach Road Villas for a long weekend and loved it! I brought my 12 year old golden retriever and the villa was very comfortable for her with a nice yard in the back and along the side, plus there was plenty of room for her to walk around. It was great to sit out in the back lanai and watch the family of manatees. The beach is a 2 minute walk from the villas and it was beautiful and open, perfect for letting my golden run around. I really liked that Beach Road provided bikes, beach chairs, and beach mats. We especially made use of their wagons for the beach to bring all of our gear. The apartment was clean and had everything we needed for the weekend. I especially loved that it only has 4 units, so the property was very quiet. The owners were always near by and were easy to contact if we needed anything. Great experience! I would visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our four spacious Villas offers 1200 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area with two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths, fully appointed kitchens, separate living and dining rooms, two enclosed lanais, and a washer & dryer. We also provide TVs, DVD, stereo, fresh linens, towels, bicycles, beach equipment, wifi, a gas BBQ and hot tub free for your use. Spanish Colonial architecture is complemented by our extensive tropical landscaping with 6’ courtyard fountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Road Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Road Villas Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beach Road Villas Sanibel Island, Florida