“Best White Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2014

All of the pizza's are good, but the white is really outstanding. Lots of flavor and a creamy sauce with tender mozzarella on top. I add mushrooms, but it doesn't need them. Friendly service, good for families.

Reviewed October 10, 2014

Enzo’s is located in an unassuming strip mall on the north side of Hwy 98 along with the Santa Rosa Beach post office. But don’t let the outside fool you. Inside, it is very well decorated with a lot of great Italian details. It is very cozy and inviting. But the best part is the food! The obligatory pre-meal bread wasn’t served with pesto. Instead it was served with olive oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. My wife judges an Italian restaurant by its manicotti – and she absolutely loved it. I had the spinach and chicken cannelloni which was excellent. Each was served with a house salad and homemade vinaigrette; very tasty. We both had the house Centine Tuscan White wine to accompany our meal on the advice of our waiter, (and I believe restaurant owner), Dan. Like the entire meal, it was spot on. My only regret is that I was so full, that I didn’t have room to try their Tiramisu or Cannolli. I will the next time though. One thing for sure, we will never go to another Italian chain restaurant again.

1  Thank Larry T
Reviewed October 8, 2014 via mobile

Oh my! Family style dining on Tues. and Wed. Delicious, delicious food! The baked ziti and pizza were over the top. (Homemade pizza crust). Homemade dressing on the salad was fabulous. Oh and, 'Don't forget the cannoli.'

Reviewed October 3, 2014

We discovered Enzo's about 4 years ago and have enjoyed going there every time we visit Santa Rosa Beach. Would certainly recommend that you try this restaurant. Friendly service and excellent food.

Reviewed September 21, 2014

We've been visiting every Italian restaurant we have found from Harborwalk East and have not found a good lasagna until we got here. So glad we stopped in. We'll definitely be back!