“Delicious food hidden behind a nondescript facade.”
Review of Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon
Ranked #459 of 1,114 Restaurants in Sarasota
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is a can't miss restaurant. Wonderful array of dishes from lemon grass to barbque.
We had the spring rolls appetizer and bowl of stir fried veggies and seafood medley.
Excellent broken rice and soft noodles.
The food is cooked to order, and comes quickly.
Not much atmosphere but great food.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had beef and meatballs while wife had seafood lemongrass with noodles. Attentive staff, good portions and good experience. We will go again.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

If you like Pho this is the best in Sarasota. You can't tell by the outside but once you step inside and sit down. Your in for an authentic treat. For those who know it's pronounced fah not foe as most do. If your not aware the Vietnamese chicken noodle soup is amazing but they can help you navigate the menu to find something a bit more exciting. I hit this place once or twice a week, it's that good!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The staff are very sweet and welcoming. The fresh spring rolls are large and their peanut sauce is delicious. Their vegetarian lemongrass Pho (#84) is amazing. I have ordered extra broth to go just to drink it later it is that good. Even my meat eating friends will get it sometimes. Also, I normally do not like fortune cookies but theirs have more flavor and are worth eating.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I really tried to be flexible but I can not. I ordered a Bun Vice dish... a very simple quick dish to prepare...the beef were more like old jerky strips, the shrimp paste was horrible....and I will stop there. I can not recommend this place and the price was a little high. The food was bland and the fish sauce wasn't good like the sauce in San Jose, LA, Atlanta and even Washington DC. I went on a Saturday Evening at about 815PM. Maybe all the fresh food was gone?