“very good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Englewood, Florida, United States
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

They were busy the night we came, we waited about 15 mins before getting drinks but thats ok, We loved the food!!

Visited February 2012

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Best cheeseburgers in Sarasota? Probably”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

My wife and I were here once thus far and it was great and greasy food. I had a BBQ burger with onion rings on top and my wife had a burger with a ton of toppings, can't remember them all. We also had a side of fries and onion rings. Everything was prepared perfectly and was delicious. If you leave here hungry then it's your own fault as this place is a pig out joint.

I like the 50's diner style atmosphere and music as well. The food came out quickly and piping hot and the server was very good for this type of place. I wouldn't mind trying something other than a cheeseburger on my next visit as the other sandwiches sound great as well.

Also, if it wouldn't be for Sweet Berries Frozen Custard fairly close to this place we would have gotten a milkshake but Sweet Berries frozen custard is hard to beat. Maybe our next visit will include a milk shake as they have literally a ton of different flavors.

Well worth the trip, the place is one step up from a fast food joint and of course more expensive but it's worth it for very yummy burgers and fries. I need to try their competition, Five Guys to see how their burgers and fries compare. Cheeburger, Cheeburger gets a thumbs up from me though!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank EugeneW8874
Sarasota, Florida
“Best hamburger place in SARASOTA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is a small cafe in strip mall on 41. THEY HAVE CRAZY AMOUNT OF TOPPINGS for your burger. Want a burger with friend onions, roasted red peppers, pickles, feta cheese, and mayonnaise... No problem, they can make.

Great onion rings and hand made milkshakes.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank bpdatl
Gloucester, Virginia
“Great shakes and good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

Great place to enjoy a fulfilling lunch, especially when topping it of with a milk shake.

Visited November 2011
Brandon, Florida
“Excellent burgers and fries....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

Not the healthiest but really tasty! I love that the burgers are made to order and fresh!

• Visited March 2011