New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“What FUN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sarasota Paddleboard Company

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Can't say enough great things about Bob McFarland. He provided instruction and a tour of the coast that blew me away. I was surprised at how easy it was to paddle board. I live out of town so I ended up buying a board from Bob. I go out about 3 times a week and I look forward to my next trip to Sarasota so I can hook up with Bob!

2 Thank Tingramski1

Perdido Key, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was so easy to rent paddle boards!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Bob was available when we wanted to rent boards and delivered them to the house we were renting. He was very prompt and friendly. The business transaction of renting the boards was very efficient, so we could get on with our fun. We would definitely rent from him again.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Layna C
Dover, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best paddleboarding company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

We rented three paddleboaards while on Longboat Key beach. They were delivered and Bob helped make sure we had good conditions. When Bob picked up the boards he had us try out some racing boards which was way cool. this service was way above our expectations. We will be back in March and will rent boards for the whole week

Visited December 2011
2 Thank heather w
Naples, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“A great time on the water.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2011

Professional, timely and personal instructions for our first paddle boarding experience. Would patronize this company again!

2 Thank REalgrrl
Canton, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

I called Bob today and requested a board to be delivered an hour later on Lido Key. He said no problem and he was right on time. I thought the $45 for a four hour rental, fitting, instructions, delivery and pickup was a great deal.

3 Thank JHELLE1