“Amazing, Will do it again, and again!”

Sarasota Paddleboard Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sarasota Paddleboard Company is a company that specializes in Stand up Paddleboarding and sit on top kayaks We provide rentals lessons and excursions 7 days a week sun rise to sun set!.Based on lido key we are authorized for SUP and kayak rentals in the LIDO MANGROVE TUNNELS. Delivery and pick up of rental equipment to hotels,homes and waterfront locations is FREE! All necessary instruction and safety equipment is provided. We are specialist and carry top of the line equipment including race boards, all around boards, sup surf boards and tour boards. kayaks and soft top surf boards. We will provide the correct equipment sized for the user
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing, Will do it again, and again!”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The instructor was a great teacher and made the experience unforgettable. We went in through the mangroves which was very fun and interesting. It is like a different world in there. Plus, a good, slower-paced workout. Will definitely return and I highly suggest giving it a try. I actually bought a session for my parents as a Christmas present.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank ciampetti

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paddleboarding is a fantastic way to see the coast and get your workout in at the same time!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Bob was a wonderful instructor, very reasonably priced and had a fantastic selection of boards. I enjoyed SUP so much that I went on to buy a board! Bob knew I needed a board that my whole family could enjoy and was able to meet our needs. I highly reccommend Sarasota Paddleboard Company to anyone interested in SUP.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Laura F
clgfan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing time paddleboarding in the bay”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I was a little bit scared to try stand up paddleboarding but my daughter really wanted to try it. So we found Bob and actually, I found out that I loved it. What a great way to spend a day seeing nature from the water. Bob couldn't have been nicer. He made paddleboarding easy and showed us many cool places, including a mangrove swamp. Can't wait to go again,

Visited February 2012
1 Thank clgfan
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So Much fun!”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

If you are looking for a fun activity I highly recommend renting a board or paddleboarding with Sarasota Paddleboard Co. the owner Bob is super nice and knowledgeable on everything relating to the sport. I had so much fun that I decided to buy my own paddleboard from Bob. Paddleboarding is very easy anyone can do it pretty much you just stand up and paddle! super fun, and good exercise!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank IslaEi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What FUN”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Can't say enough great things about Bob McFarland. He provided instruction and a tour of the coast that blew me away. I was surprised at how easy it was to paddle board. I live out of town so I ended up buying a board from Bob. I go out about 3 times a week and I look forward to my next trip to Sarasota so I can hook up with Bob!

2 Thank Tingramski1