I can't say I wasn't warned, but I wish I had paid better attention to the poor reviews of this awful motel. It was the worst motel I have ever stayed at. There were bugs everywhere. Filfth, dirt, and vermin. It was sickening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a clean and comfortable hotel in the great location of downtown Sarasota. 4 Miles to the award winning Seasta Key beach, 3 miles to St. Armonds Circle, and 4 miles to Lido Key beach. All local attractions including Ringling Museum of Art, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Aquarium and Hundreds of restaurants are less than 5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Sarasota
- Sarasota Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Sarasota
- Americas Best Value Inn Sarasota, Florida