The beach was beautiful, hotel was descent. Checked in for a two night stay. Night one was good. day two was followed up with a knock at the door. Plumbing was out and they are not sure when it was going to be repaired. My family and I are on the second floor, 2 beds. They move us across the lot to another second story room (no elevator). We had to relocate a fully stocked fridge and luggage of 4 members with no assistance, or apology. The second room was a king and a sofa. I wasn’t going to let that experience ruin my vacation, but needless to say we will not be staying at Coquina again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint, old-Florida style beach hotel on Gulf of Mexico with studio and suite efficiencies. Nestled on beautiful Lido Key in Sarasota, FL, just minutes from renowned St. Armanda's Circle and Downtown Sarasota. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Coquina On The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coquina On The Beach Hotel Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach Sarasota, Florida
- Coquina Beach Sarasota